Hey All

For some reason when i click the game loads but it keeps going away, i guess this is classified as crashing? (sorry, i dont know much about these things =X) but anyways, is anyone else experiencing this problem with need for speed? or any other app? any way to fix it?

I tried rebooting it by holding down the power button, i tried restarting it (idk if thats the same thing or not...) any help is appreciated!
    05-04-11 03:49 PM
    Best I could suggest would be to delete the app and reinstall it. Push and hold down on the icon until they start to jiggle, then click delete. Go in to App World and its one of the top free apps.
    05-04-11 03:58 PM
    this happens to me whenever I flick to the homescreen while it's loading, but never any other time. Is this what you're doing?
    Nbailog likes this.
    05-04-11 04:00 PM
    that's odd... i searched it on app world and i cant find it...

and no, i stay on that app and it just idk, closes (crashes)....
    05-04-11 04:03 PM
    Go into App World click on top free, its in the top 25
    Alternatively, you may be able to go to MyWolrd, click the uninstalled tab and reinstall it that way, however I am unsure if that reloads the app or pulls it from a "trash can" potentially reinstalling corrupted app files.
    Nbailog likes this.
    05-04-11 04:16 PM
    i searched on the top 25 and its not on there, not on there when i search either... is this just me or is this other people as well?
    05-04-11 04:21 PM
    Nfs and tetris can only be re-downloaded where the PB has luanched (north america)

Sorry, can't see ops profile via mobile site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nbailog likes this.
    05-04-11 04:27 PM
    ah i see... thanks guys, appreciate the help!
    05-04-11 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD