- 01-03-2013, 01:02 PM #3
Would be a good idea to delete and re-install the application before messaging the developers of the application (who btw are very responsive and helpful)Check out my apps on App World!
Asus Zenbook Prime UX31a
Re: Problem with Box
Yeah. I tried that initially, and I've also contacted mobile help for Box.
- 01-03-2013, 09:36 PM #5
Sideload the Android Box app, I think it has better functionality than the Blackberry version. Options to create documents. This is version 18.104.22.168
Last edited by GregD31; 01-03-2013 at 10:08 PM.Red Sox Nation Member
- 01-03-2013, 10:30 PM #8
Problem with Box
Could this be an issue with .1314 ? Anyone have a lower os who can check?
Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using TapatalkI waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- 01-03-2013, 11:46 PM #9
I actually just got the same error and everything as described above. Strange, I never have has this before.Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.
The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
I knew it wasn't just me. I got a reply from Box when I emailed them, and they said this.
"Sorry for the confusion that's causing. I have confirmed the issue filed a bug about this with our engineering team to see what's causing the problem and that fixed. I will let you know as soon as we get an update."
- By goosebuster in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 05-06-2013, 04:20 PM
- By dmhgt2 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2010, 07:52 PM
- By CaliGirl in forum IntroductionsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
- By b2b in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2007, 10:28 PM
- By rlem00 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2007, 05:47 PM