Problem with Box
As I recently started sortig out my box and adding files, I encountered a problem on Box.com's app for PlayBook. When I open it up, this alert pops up (as pictured). If I close the alert, the app works fine - I can download, upload & whatever. But Has anyone got the solution for this pop-up? It makes me think that there's something wrong with either my device or the app.
It Says, "e_referrer_code_not_found".
- CrackBerry User
01-03-2013, 01:02 PM #3
- 94 Posts
Would be a good idea to delete and re-install the application before messaging the developers of the application (who btw are very responsive and helpful)
- 01-03-2013, 11:46 PM #9
I actually just got the same error and everything as described above. Strange, I never have has this before.I'm addicted to Crack.........Berry
"Death to the opposition! "
I knew it wasn't just me. I got a reply from Box when I emailed them, and they said this.
"Sorry for the confusion that's causing. I have confirmed the issue filed a bug about this with our engineering team to see what's causing the problem and that fixed. I will let you know as soon as we get an update."
- By goosebuster in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 05-06-2013, 04:20 PM
- By dmhgt2 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2010, 07:52 PM
- By CaliGirl in forum IntroductionsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
- By b2b in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2007, 10:28 PM
- By rlem00 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2007, 05:47 PM