I have searched and cannot find anyone with the same problem.
    When I use Print to Go on my laptop it gets to the BBID sign in page but the page is blank and with no input fields visible.
    Print to Go (latest edition) installed without error but when I print to the "Print to Go" device it only gets to the blank sign in page.
    I have a Lenovo T400 with Windows 7 x64, Office 2010, Microsoft Security Essentials and Microsoft firewall. I do not have AVG installed and I have deleted the Fax Device. I have reinstalled Print to Go numerous times with the same result (I also cleaned out the registry between installs).
    Has anyone else experience this problem and found a solution?
    09-26-12 09:29 AM
    I have searched and cannot find anyone with the same problem.
    When I use Print to Go on my laptop it gets to the BBID sign in page but the page is blank and with no input fields visible.
    Print to Go (latest edition) installed without error but when I print to the "Print to Go" device it only gets to the blank sign in page.
    I have a Lenovo T400 with Windows 7 x64, Office 2010, Microsoft Security Essentials and Microsoft firewall. I do not have AVG installed and I have deleted the Fax Device. I have reinstalled Print to Go numerous times with the same result (I also cleaned out the registry between installs).
    Has anyone else experience this problem and found a solution?
    jdale, there is a known issue with PTG if you're in a domain environment. While your issue sounds a bit different than mine (my PTG immediately generates a printer error in W7/x64), working with both RIM and Microsoft, we've determined it's got something to do with the security settings in my workplace domain. In a "clean" machine, PTG works fine. My RIM support person hopes it may be corrected in 2.1, but wasn't surprised when it didn't in the 2.1 Beta. It does not appear to be a Microsoft or PC error - my configuration is almost identical to yours on a Toshiba.

As a test, you might try creating a New User on your PC, and then load and try PTG with any document. If it works, it cold be this yet unsolved issue in your normal configuration.
    09-26-12 12:51 PM
    Also (just as a test) try disabling AVG completely. If PTG then works, you'll need to find a way to "allow" PTG within the AVG firewall.
    09-26-12 03:03 PM
    Thanks StephenTX. Your suggestion did not fix my situation. My PTG install completes with no errors. When I print, the sign in screen is presented but no input fields are accessible.

CanuckVOIP, I don't have AVG installed, I use Microsoft Security Essentials.

For now I will just have to continue to download the email attachments through mail or Files and Folders (great app).
    10-01-12 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD