Hi PB guys,
    I'm in office to transfer file to my PB by "Print to go" from my desktop PC. But, it's failure because error message said that PB and PC are the different internet network. My PB Internet network is by my BB9900 3G service. Desktop PC is in company network. For this problem, how to solve ?
    03-30-12 01:36 AM
    You would need the PB on the same network as the PC
    03-30-12 02:38 AM
    I'm having a similar problem, but haven't gotten an answer. Print to go works fine with my home computer, but I tried to set it up at work, but it doesn't work. I don't know if you can set it up for multiple computers. My work computer does have a wireless network that my playbook is connected to when I'm at work, but I can't get Print to go to work on my work computer.
    03-30-12 08:41 AM
    I'm sorry to be butting in here, but I just had to say that I think that leticeberry and jcchien would make a cute couple.

Okay, you can get back to serious stuff now.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    03-30-12 08:53 AM
    I'm sorry to be butting in here, but I just had to say that I think that leticeberry and jcchien would make a cute couple.

Okay, you can get back to serious stuff now.
    Jcchien's avatar can get together with mine, I guess.

I hope someone has an answer to my question though.
    03-30-12 10:16 AM
    I got the answer to my problem from another thread. Disabling AVG before installing Print to Go worked for me.
    03-30-12 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD