well......i can't find any answers on this issue so here i go --- picture is worth a milion words - so here is 4 milion

user: ad user - with local admin rights

application ran as "Run as Administrator" - just in case

Anyone ???
    02-21-12 05:02 PM
    I have experienced the same thing. Anyone have any suggestions on this problem? Using windows xp.
    02-21-12 08:57 PM
    I have experienced the same thing. Anyone have any suggestions on this problem? Using windows xp.
    I had no problems with PC with XP, But it was a no go on my laptop which runs Vista.
    02-21-12 09:09 PM
    my work pc windows 7 pro installed no problem but my home pc windows 7 ultimate same problem I am confused as to why in will not install on the ultimate machine
    02-21-12 09:20 PM
    I installed on Windows 7 x64, but can't get it to print....
    02-21-12 09:23 PM
    The only idea I have is is it a .net program? Do you have .net loaded? It worked fine on my work PC which is Windows 7 64 w/ .net 4. It may have versions loaded to0 though. I will try on my home laptop here and see what happens.

*EDIT* how about unplug from the network disable your firewall and try again?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951449
    Last edited by FreeJACLive; 02-21-12 at 09:35 PM.
    02-21-12 09:24 PM
    The only idea I have is is it a .net program? Do you have .net loaded? It worked fine on my work PC which is Windows 7 64 w/ .net 4. It may have versions loaded to0 though. I will try on my home laptop here and see what happens.

*EDIT* how about unplug from the network disable your firewall and try again?

When you try to install a Web Services for Devices (WSD) printer on a Windows Server 2008-based computer, the operation fails
    Yes, it worked by turning off the Firewall... Not have to figure out what exemption to add.

UPDATE:
    Now it's working with the firewall on, no changes on the firewall setting.... Don't ask me, I have no clue
    Last edited by caquito07; 02-21-12 at 09:54 PM.
    02-21-12 09:47 PM
    I'm having a similar problem. downloaded and re-booted. Nothing worked. It installed fine, but when i go to print and I enter my BBID and password it just freezes. HELP!!!!
    02-21-12 09:53 PM
    Installed (Windows 7 Pro 64-bit)

Listed within Printers fine, go to Print. Asks for BBID info. Enter, click "Sign in" and get redirected to (Sign In to BlackBerry ID
    To access:

Your session has expired. Please sign in and try again. ).

Signing in again doesn't work.

Pity, could really put this feature to great use.

This Printer Engineer is stumped!
    02-22-12 12:21 AM
    having the same problem, cant find a way to fix it
    02-22-12 04:23 AM

Listed within Printers fine, go to Print. Asks for BBID info. Enter, click "Sign in" and get redirected to (Sign In to BlackBerry ID
    To access:

Same problem here. Sometimes it actually does log in and takes me to the Blackberry ID services page with links to my account details but nothing more... frustrating.
    02-22-12 04:55 AM
    Same problem here. Sometimes it actually does log in and takes me to the Blackberry ID services page with links to my account details but nothing more... frustrating.
    same problem...
    02-22-12 05:06 AM
    same here!
    installation went smooth, i see the login window but after that, i get redirected to the "normal" blackberry page or i get an error.

turning the firewall off does not make any difference. would love to use this feature
    02-22-12 05:56 AM
    disable antivirus for the first connection between pc and pb...now it works!!!
    02-22-12 07:11 AM
    What AV are you guys using?

I successfully installed it on 2 Win7 x64 machines running Microsoft Security Essentials...I wonder what AV folks having the issue are running...Mcafee? Norton? AVG?
    02-22-12 08:09 AM
    What AV are you guys using?

I successfully installed it on 2 Win7 x64 machines running Microsoft Security Essentials...I wonder what AV folks having the issue are running...Mcafee? Norton? AVG?
    I am running AVG Free and am having the problem. When I get home from work I will try turning it off and see if that fixes it.
    02-22-12 08:28 AM

To access:

Same here,
    but I read somewhere that we have to reboot ... didn't test yet

I am running AVG Free and am having the problem. When I get home from work I will try turning it off and see if that fixes it.
    Hooo here maybe the solution

Thanks
    02-22-12 08:31 AM
    ok that's a clue.
    i am also running AVG free.

i don't feel comfortable deactivating it, but i'll give it a try
    02-22-12 08:42 AM
    I have installed Print to Go on my computer at home (Vista) and at work (XP). The one at home Mcafee installed. Both installations went without a hitch and work great. I can take a document from my computer, hit print (make sure the printer selection is print to go), and it shows up in my Print To Go app on my PlayBook. Sweet.

I do not see a way to go from the PlayBook to the computer, though. I guess that is why you have Bluebox.
    02-22-12 08:48 AM
    i deactivated AVG, rebooted, still not working.

i am getting frustrated..

EDIT:
    i deactivated it manually. when i used the AVG option to deactivat it for testing purpose, IT WORKED!

smooth and flawlessly. amazing
    Last edited by raoul_duke; 02-22-12 at 09:11 AM.
    RoseBud68 and ordigas like this.
    02-22-12 08:58 AM
    I'm using Windows 7 with McAfee antiviral. The installation and signing in went smooth, but when I try to print it get "Connection to your BlackBerry Tablet failed". Solution? Tried disabling firewall with the same problem.
    02-22-12 09:15 AM

EDIT:
    i deactivated it manually. when i used the AVG option to deactivat it for testing purpose, IT WORKED!

Going to try this as I too have AVG free on my laptop, Cross my fingers hope it works.
    02-22-12 10:17 AM
    you have to DISABLE AVG temporary to attempt the "log in with your BBID" procedure, after you do that once (and get the print to go to remember your ID), you can turn on AVG again and print to go still works
    02-22-12 03:31 PM

EDIT:

Just tried it & still not working. Give me the BBID screen enter my info then it hangs up drop then give me the half a screen from BlackBerry.com I'm at a lost. It works great on my PC with XP but can't get it to work on the laptop with vista.
    02-22-12 03:36 PM
    I have turned off everything, still getting "Operation could not be completed"

I got it to work fine with my work computer but can't get it to work on my home computer. Also I got it working on my home network with my work laptop. It just won't finish the install on my home computer. Any Idea's??????
    02-22-12 06:10 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD