Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    6,558 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6927F7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Print to Go - "I love that!"

The wife has been a bit of a PB skeptic (though she's used it a lot more since P vs.Z came out )

She's flying down to Calgary for a couple of days and wanted to print her car rental confirmation off Hotwire.com. "Watch this!" I said with an evil grin as I installed the Print To Go driver for her.

I walked her through the configuration ("Will I have to do this every time?" "No"), and when the confirmation appeared on her Playbook she was impressed. Then she repeated it all on her own for her flight itinerary, and said, "I love this!"
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,098 Global Posts

Nice. It is a great feature. I was trying to show my old lady how useful it could be but she was too busy Angry Birding it.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

+1
    I haven't really used this feature very much yet but I can see how it might be useful.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    32,032 Global Posts
    PIN
    "Runs with Scissors"

I love it too!!! I DL the User Guide to my PC and then hit the Print To Go and now I have it on my PB.......

Awesomeness!!
    CB 5K 50K,100K 500K Challenge Thread
    CrackBerry Addict

I print stuff to PDF & drag & drop the pdf or a folder of them via WiFi file sharing. Does Print to Go work better?
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience with Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Palm OS, Android, BlackBerry OS, QNX, BB10, WinMo and a variety of other devices.
    * Long time reseller of MDaemonģ Messaging Server, BlackBerryģ Edition
    Over 25 years of technology experience.
    Background in Avionics, self-taught on computers since the days of MS-DOS 2.0.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    681 Global Posts

Print2go does that in one step