I'm sure this is an older topic or one that has been debated in the past but with all this talk of Black Friday deals and the PlayBook dropping in price, I'm actually able to purchase one for my very own. I wouldn't be getting a 64GB because I really can't afford that, the 16GB is very reasonable and the extra $100 for the 32GB is manageable. To help me out with my decision, I ask Crackberry this question:

What size PlayBook would you get?

Those who have a 16GB PB, do you find yourself constantly deleting, managing your storage on your PB? Hindsight, do you wish you had spent an extra bit on the higher model you currently have or is the 16GB one enough/perfect? Should I spend the extra $100 and get the 32 or will I never really need that much space?

I understand this is based on each individual person and what they'll be doing with the PB, but I'd like to hear feedback anyways.
    11-18-11 12:53 AM
    Depends on your budget, but 32GB is really worth it. I moved from 16 to 32 to now 64, and the bigger size is really convenient (I take a lot of videos with mine, and so with the 16gb I run out of space quite fast).
    11-18-11 01:34 AM
    My general rule of thumb is that you can never have too much memory. Therefore I buy the most I can afford. I bought the 64gb Playbook on launch day and it is probably nearing half full with music, documents, books, apps, etc. My wife has the 16 but doesn't have much more than books on hers. If you expect to be a heavy user I wouldn't get less than 32gb.
    11-18-11 09:04 AM
    While I'm not sure that I would purchase the pb now, knowing what I know about Rim and updates, I compromised when I purchased it and went for the 32. You can move stuff on/off if you want to. But more at the current price is something to consider.
    11-18-11 09:10 AM
    I went from 16 to a 32. Video recording space for vacations was inadequate at the 16gb range.
    11-18-11 09:12 AM
    11-18-11 09:37 AM
    if you can fork out the extra $100....32Gb for sure because don't forget theres only about 12 gigs free (of the 16), and 1000 songs is about 5gigs of space if they're decent quality. 16gig version is only good for those who plan to use it for documents and some songs, not for movies or apps, etc. one other bonus if you go with the higher gig version since the PB has wifi file sharing and can be used as a network drive you can put whatever you want on it (in the misc folder), i keep a backup of my usb stick on mine.
    11-18-11 10:45 AM
    Definitely go for a 32GB or even 64GB. I have a 64GB and it fills up quickly already with those 100MB games. I also have 3 16GB PBs and they are filled with video.
    11-18-11 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD