Hey guys,

I noticed something on my PB which was worth mentioning I think. I don't know if it was mentioned before. If it was, my bad.

I was at my parents house when I got my PB. Connected to their wifi, did some updates, ... Afterwards I decided to give the Bridge option a go. Did some BBM and surfing, etc. All good.

Later that day I drove back to my place and turned on my PB. I saw it automatically connected to my wifi (which is password secured with WPA2).

I'm like wtf. I never put in the pass or did WPS or whatever. I just powered on the PB and it was connected. So I was messing around with the options and decided to check the favorite networks on the PB.

There was a bunch of em. I immediately noticed some networks from work and some other places. Although I didn't had the chance to use my PB at these places.

And then it hit me. These are the exact same favorite networks as on my Torch 9800.

So apparently your favorite wifi networks and their corresponding passwords get transferred to your PB.

grtz
    09-05-11 07:18 PM
    I noticed the same thing when I used my PB at my father's this past weekend Very nice feature. It did make me stop to wonder if I had a lost weekend before.
    09-05-11 08:17 PM
    Yes, that is a feature - transferring already "saved" networks from the bb phone.
    09-05-11 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD