This is what RIM needs.. forget all that business crap they always trying push and focus on what people really want
    I agree! (but I also like some of that business stuff )
    09-29-11 12:56 AM
    Nothing cooler than a rapper rapping about a tablet.
    09-29-11 02:48 AM
    Wow, so the PlayBook can do all this wonderful multi-tasking. It's amazing that it isn't selling... At least on the iPad you can create a video, edit the same video on the iPad, and upload it to YouTube... Just sayin, multi-tasking is great, and it's great on the Playbook, but it's not doing anything for sales...
    09-29-11 09:25 AM
    some of you are squares and are the reason people think the PB is lame. Reason why nothing is being done with the PB from 3rd Parties is because of lack of demand. Demand that is much needed, most people want COOL devices. You grown-ups who use it for emailing and checking weather and reading 1,000 page novels aren't going to push the playbook. People like arcane are...not sure why people are getting on him, for doing something cool with it. Not sure how it hurts you or is it that old-age mentality that blackberry is more "mature" and only adults can be in that club. SMH.
    09-29-11 02:09 PM
    Props to OP even though you was rhymin' off-beat. :P

Disregard all the other haters about everything else, though. The language "too over the top?" Yeah, okay... I've heard worse on TV.
    09-30-11 02:52 PM
    Props to OP even though you was rhymin' off-beat. :P

Disregard all the other haters about everything else, though. The language "too over the top?" Yeah, okay... I've heard worse on TV.
    yeah the explicit one was off beat because I was using the playbooks speakers while recording. when I was rapping most of the time I could barely hear the beat, thats why I decided to hook the playbook up to my tv and use those speakers on the cleaner one.
    09-30-11 04:14 PM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD