Closed the window as soon as I saw a topless dude.
    you never seen a shirtless guy before?
    he was not trying to seduce you anyway, don't u worry

but if he does put a shirt on, use proper language, maybe someone from rim will notice him
    09-27-11 11:57 PM
    yeah i do this all the time, also did you know that if you press the - and + volume buttons at any time it will take a screenshot and save it in your photos, i do it al lthe time with high scores on games or to send new stuff i have found on my playbook to people

there is more you can do with the playbook then people realise even 5 months down the line

Also if you turn demo mode on you get to see all new photos and videos that RIM made specifically for the playbook, everyone should run it once so they can see what they made to show it off at least

for this video to be a good resource maybe someone should remake the video without the bad language?
    Last edited by timmsy; 09-28-11 at 05:27 AM.
    09-28-11 05:12 AM
    Oh calm down what part of nsfw . Not safe for work . Don't you understand .
    in this persons defense, it wasnt flagged NSFW / explicit content when posted, but was ammended afterwards, so this could be why.
    09-28-11 05:21 AM
    Liked the demo. Good example of PB's power.

But where were all the honeys?
    09-28-11 05:51 AM
    Wow you can make a video with all kinds of swear words in it and post it here but you can't type d i c k without it being censored.
    BBThemes and Uncle Remus like this.
    09-28-11 08:05 AM
    Great demo.

A bit surprised about all the people commenting on how good/bad his rap was, pretty sure that wasn't the point of the video..
    chiefbroski likes this.
    09-28-11 08:11 AM
    Highly offended by some of the language in this video! Please pull this ignorant video off of CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You were warned about the language and you still went on and clicked on the link? And then you come back with political correctness?

Back to the topic at hand, that is one marketing stroke of genius RIM missed.

For the 1001th time which marketing guy is sleeping on the job at RIM?
    09-28-11 08:24 AM
    Wow you can make a video with all kinds of swear words in it and post it here but you can't type d i c k without it being censored.
    LOL, no the kicker is that you can't say H E double hockey sticks - LL. Looks like it's already been flagged on Youtube because I'm blocked from seeing it at my job. Oh well, guess I will just move a few inches over my desk to the PB where I can watch over bridge, lol.
    09-28-11 08:43 AM
    You were warned about the language and you still went on and clicked on the link? And then you come back with political correctness?

Back to the topic at hand, that is one marketing stroke of genius RIM missed.

For the 1001th time which marketing guy is sleeping on the job at RIM?
    As BBthemes pointed out, the post was mostly likely edited to include the warning after he had saw the video and complained.
    Blackberry_boffin likes this.
    09-28-11 08:46 AM
    There was no warning when the thread first appeared.
    09-28-11 08:50 AM
    Just watched the video after reading all the comments. Am I missing something here? I mean..I can do this on my phone..or am I missing something?
    09-28-11 10:32 AM
    Highly offended by some of the language in this video! Please pull this ignorant video off of CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Very innapprpriate for a forum of this kind. Plus ur rhyming off beat. I could show this kid how to rhyme, but I'd have to teach him some manners first. Cursing and vulgarity are not offensive to me, but everything isn't for every setting. This is way over the line for a blackberry forum.
    09-28-11 10:44 AM
    wow, the post has been modified to let people know it contains explicit language. i can understand for the people that clicked it before any warning was given, but its been fixed since. U now know what u might be getting into when you click the link so get over it. its not like he posted the actual video on crackberry either
    09-28-11 11:16 AM
    You should do marketing for RIM. Couldn't hurt.
    someone should do marketing for rim
    09-28-11 11:50 AM
    Very innapprpriate for a forum of this kind. Plus ur rhyming off beat. I could show this kid how to rhyme, but I'd have to teach him some manners first. Cursing and vulgarity are not offensive to me, but everything isn't for every setting. This is way over the line for a blackberry forum.
    I will make a cleaner version of the video for all you princesses out there, and as for the rhyming being off beat i'd have to say you were right. although the playbook allows you to record a video while playing music it dims the volume down and than dims it even more when you input your own audio into it.

my apologies to everyone for not giving enough warning about the videos contents,
    Rello, Rello, Prey521 and 2 others like this.
    09-28-11 11:54 AM
    Just watched the video after reading all the comments. Am I missing something here? I mean..I can do this on my phone..or am I missing something?
    Okay let's see if we all understood this the same way. Somebody correct me I haven't actually tried this personally. I don't (read can't) sing.

He is uploading live to YouTube on wifi a video he is recording at 1080p singing on a track his Playbook is playing.

See how many things are going on at the same time?
    Which phone do you have that can do this?
    09-28-11 11:59 AM
    You are missing something. A few somethings...LoL
    09-28-11 12:09 PM
    I will make a cleaner version of the video for all you princesses out there, and as for the rhyming being off beat i'd have to say you were right. although the playbook allows you to record a video while playing music it dims the volume down and than dims it even more when you input your own audio into it.

my apologies to everyone for not giving enough warning about the videos contents,
    na brah, u dont need to redo nothing about that video. The same people complaining are probably the same ones that use a cuss word of some kind everyday. Do you. People overlooked the point of your video
    09-28-11 12:47 PM
    Yes, you are missing the whole point of the original post; iPad vs PlayBook.
    09-28-11 12:51 PM
    thanks a lot. im not going to take down my original link but I will add another link to a more clean example of the playbooks swaggg HAHAHA
    09-28-11 12:54 PM

Princesses! LMAO! Good one! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    09-28-11 01:00 PM
    Very cool! Multitasking is unmatched right now with pb.
    09-28-11 01:03 PM
    You're not missing anything. Nothing new is going on here. Some guy wanted attention so he made a bad rap video with his shirt off.
    09-28-11 01:10 PM
    arcaneflow amazing show of the power of the PlayBook and awesome job getting in front of the camera to show the power. It's easy for people to judge when they have never tried it themselves. They think it is easy to do a single take with no screw ups. CB community that chewed on him, you go put yourself in front of a camera and see how many times it takes you to get something perfect and the way you like it and also sound good. I do voice overs while I am doing computer screen recordings and I have to say it is a carp ton of work to get it right all in one take and I'm not even on camera it's only my voice. I am doing about 10 minutes of video that takes 2 hours to record correctly. To all the people that judged him go try for yourself and see how good you do.. I expect worse from you, he never asked for you to listen to his rap and tell him what you thought of the rap he said look at the power of the PlayBook and demonstrated what it could do all at once. You people need to relax and stick to the conversation at hand, I can just imagine how you treat people in real life.
    When you put it out there, be ready for what comes back. You should know that by now. Still, it was, I repeat, a great use of the PB's abilities. Some more practice and the rhythm/time will improve. Whether sitting on a symphony stage or just rapping, nailing the rhythm is what it's all about.
    09-28-11 01:14 PM
    Awesome video and cool rap, I liked the style!

Big up to this work man, and enjoy the PlayBeast
    09-28-11 01:17 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD