Yeah, 8530 and latest OS 5. Maybe it is the build of the OS Rodgers put on yours? I have seen some lag in emails opening, but that is it.
    04-22-11 11:06 PM
    I too have the problem of it not letting me save without all options selected. Will try a wipe and fresh install tomorrow.
    Please keep us posted!

That's possibly the fix..

First off: HUGE THANKS to cy for finding that gmail was the culprit.

Here is my tip: after I removed gmail, it was gone from the setup menu. However, I still found two service books @gmail service books on my device. I had to manually delete them. I then did the bridge connection without a problem, added the gmail account without calendar/contacts sync, rebooted and everything still works!

Again, HUGE thanks to cy!!!
    You are welcome. I didn't do anything extra other than posting up my trouble shooting steps

Glad that it works for you! I am still out in the cold the moment I add in a GMail account.

Yeah, 8530 and latest OS 5. Maybe it is the build of the OS Rodgers put on yours? I have seen some lag in emails opening, but that is it.
    I suspect these bridge issues are only with OS6.

I tried Rogers firmware, as well as leaked firmware - Same results.
    04-23-11 12:25 AM
    The bridge issue is NOT an 0s6 problem. I have os5 and can't use bridge or tether anymore.
    05-15-11 01:16 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD