Im just sitting here at work this morning, Playbook on my desktop, computer playing pandora, and my phone blowing up with texts. This got me wondering if it would be possible to get text messages to the playbook! Im bridged to my playbook, and writing this up on the playbook and text messages are still going nuts! I can only imagine how great it would be to respond to a text from my playbook.

Anyways just thought i had while sitting here.
    09-24-11 09:27 AM
    i brought this up at one point - i would love to see not only texts but a mirror of your entire "messages" folder from your bb that way you could respond to gtalk, texts, or anything else that goes into that folder. just a thought

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-11 09:37 AM
    Yeah, I didn't think about the entire message folder. That would really be nice. I just wonder how the Playbook app that controls your phone works with messages. If anyone out there uses that app please let me know how you like it and well it works with messages.
    09-24-11 09:47 AM
    I tried doing it by setting up texts through BBM but the only contacts that show up are those with PINs
    09-24-11 11:05 AM
    There is an app for your phone that turns text messages into emails that can then be used to text with the Playbook while bridged. I forget the name of it and haven't tried it myself. Search App World on your BB.
    ODAAT likes this.
    09-24-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD