- 11-23-2012, 04:52 PM #3
I managed to pick up a second Playbook (32G) @ $118.99; not sure why, and still debating returning it. My 64G suits my needs. I was thinking it would be useful for video chatting with the wife, but I’m not sure how much she cares about having the PB, and I know she wouldn’t carry it with her anywhere. She did recently ask me about using it for storing photos, but I suspect that was a veiled hint at a Christmas iPad (she’s a Mac person).
I don’t see any benefit to the keyboard case myself, even at $69. Especially when the Staples guy handed me the box…it’s got a bit too much “heft” for my tastes. But I’m kicking myself for not getting a second rapid charger/dock at 70% off.
- 11-23-2012, 06:15 PM #5
For anyone in Edmonton, apparently the downtown Staples still has a few of the 32G Playbooks kicking around. Also, the keyboard, but no journal case or rapid charger.
Edit: thats as of 4:10 MST.
Last edited by litig8or98; 11-23-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Update time
- 11-23-2012, 06:39 PM #6
Damn, for that price I'm tempted to jump on another one. But these fire-sale prices have me wondering if maybe there are new models with upgraded hardware waiting in the wings and it they're just cleaning out old stock...?Ed
Ursus moderatus levisomnus.
- By Neely2005 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 19Last Post: 03-30-2013, 09:28 PM
- By Dougielas in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:41 AM
- By Kennedy.L in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 28Last Post: 11-24-2012, 12:06 AM
- By kateramsey7 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:40 PM
- By ozshadow in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2009, 12:22 PM