- 11-23-2012, 03:52 PM #3
I managed to pick up a second Playbook (32G) @ $118.99; not sure why, and still debating returning it. My 64G suits my needs. I was thinking it would be useful for video chatting with the wife, but I’m not sure how much she cares about having the PB, and I know she wouldn’t carry it with her anywhere. She did recently ask me about using it for storing photos, but I suspect that was a veiled hint at a Christmas iPad (she’s a Mac person).
I don’t see any benefit to the keyboard case myself, even at $69. Especially when the Staples guy handed me the box…it’s got a bit too much “heft” for my tastes. But I’m kicking myself for not getting a second rapid charger/dock at 70% off.
- 11-23-2012, 05:15 PM #5
For anyone in Edmonton, apparently the downtown Staples still has a few of the 32G Playbooks kicking around. Also, the keyboard, but no journal case or rapid charger.
Edit: thats as of 4:10 MST.
Last edited by litig8or98; 11-23-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Update time
- 11-23-2012, 05:39 PM #6
Damn, for that price I'm tempted to jump on another one. But these fire-sale prices have me wondering if maybe there are new models with upgraded hardware waiting in the wings and it they're just cleaning out old stock...?Ed
Be bold. Be pantless. Then go take a nice long nap.
- By Neely2005 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 19Last Post: 03-30-2013, 08:28 PM
- By Dougielas in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:41 AM
- By Kennedy.L in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 28Last Post: 11-23-2012, 11:06 PM
- By kateramsey7 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2010, 10:40 PM
- By ozshadow in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2009, 11:22 AM