hi all and happy new year. Had my playbook for a few days now a few things i need to get my head round but loving the whole pb experience. Today i noticed i have'nt got a podcast icon don't remember seeing one at all. Is there a place it might be or can i down load it from somewhere? Thanks
    01-02-12 09:24 AM
    Are you on the official OS1? If so, you may want to try the reset:

Hold down all three buttons at the same time holding for about 10 sec:
    Power Button
    Volume up and down
    01-02-12 09:45 AM
    Hi Jafobabe yes I'm on the official os 1.0.8.6067 I've just tried the reset but still can't see the icon. When I do reset the device I hear the camera click and after 10 seconds I let go and the playbook is off is that what's supposed to happen? Thanks any more advice greatfully received.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-12 10:02 AM
    if you hear the camera click, the reset hasn't worked.

it's really not that easy to hold all three down at the same time either... I even have not mastered doing it.
    If everything else fails you can hook the PB (using the USB cable) to the opened Desktop Manager on your PC, and see if it will allow an update.

Also see the Newbie Tips and Tricks by clicking under my signature below.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 01-02-12 at 10:25 AM.
    01-02-12 10:06 AM
    hi managed to reset the pb but it hasn't restored the app. thanks for the help jafobabe anyone else want to pitch in?
    01-02-12 10:52 AM
    I am not sure if the podcast app is one of those that may be restricted due to country of use - copyright issues, etc.
    drum and Barljo like this.
    01-02-12 10:56 AM
    I am not sure if the podcast app is one of those that may be restricted due to country of use - copyright issues, etc.
    Maybe although I do have it on my 9900 here in the uk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-12 10:58 AM
    looks like your right F2 somebody asked the same question. Thanks
    01-02-12 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD