if i just press the power button, nothing happens. as sson as i connect the charger and then press the power button, the logo of 'bb playbook' is displayed and it stays like that forever..haven't experienced this ever before. also the indicator light is blinking green all the time. can someone please help me out here?? has any1 else experienced something like this?? is it a hardware problem??
    12-03-11 11:45 AM
    blinking green light = dead battery solution: let it charge for a couple of hour before you try again
    12-03-11 11:49 AM
    When the PlayBook is not connected to the charger and you press the power button, you may have to hold it down for close to 10 seconds before you see the PlayBook start up. You should see the the LED light turn red for a few seconds to indicate that the PlayBook is coming on. Then the logo appears, then the background image appears, but it takes 30 seconds or more for that to happen, so BE PATIENT. If the LED is blinking green when plugged into the charger, that means it's charging. Let it sit on the charger for a few hours so it gets fully charged.

I rarely turn my PB off, instead just tap on the battery icon and put it in Standby.
    12-03-11 11:55 AM
    Check out tips and tricks for newbies in the link below my post VVVV

I experienced this and recovered - don't panic.
    12-03-11 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD