Hello guys,

need your advice because tech support of my mobile operator don't know about Playbook anything

I have unlimited data plan in my BB and I can use email, BBM, internet etc in any country without additional charge. But I can use Internet from BB only. In case of connecting BB to the laptop and using it as modem - the price will be just huge.

My question is - if I will use Playbook via Bridge Browser, am I need to pay any extra money or mobile operator will recognize such browsing as default BB browsing without extra charge?

Thank you!
    09-22-11 04:44 AM
    yeah bridge browser strictly uses your bb plan. just make sure you don't turn on internet tethering by accident
    09-22-11 04:58 AM
    "Unlimited dataplan"... wow! I wish I was so fortunate. I'd stream radio every waking hour!

Yes. Buy a playbook. It will do what you want.

You can use either the bridge browser or the main browser to connect to the internet using your dataplan and BB. No additional tethering plan is required.

The network will only "see" your BB browsing the web. It will not see the playbook behind it, so they won't be able to charge you additional money for connecting using the playbook.

HTH
    Last edited by JeepBB; 09-22-11 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Spelling & Grammar - Coz it matters! :)
    09-22-11 05:04 AM
    The current Bridge application allows you to connect your entire Playbook to the internet through your Blackberry and use the BB Data plan. You don't need to "Tether" to get to the internet anymore. Once you are Bridged, your BB Bridge applications, and your native Playbook applications are connected to the Internet.
    09-22-11 07:14 AM
    if i was in your shoes, i'd be on cloud 9....unlimited data plan anywhere in the world? i think i need to move to your country

i use up my 1.5gb data cap in two weeks thanx to my awesome playbook
    09-23-11 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD