Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Mohamed Ali Mchala's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Please CrackBerry make a new count down for BB10 on Playbook

    Please CrackBerry make a new count down for BB10 on Playbook.

    But we dont have a date for this

    So we can start by : infinitive, infinitive -1 day, infinitive -2 days, etc...

    Really, I'm so disappointed
  2. #2  

    Default

    How can they put a countdown for BB10 on Playbook when a date hasn't been set? That would be more of a counter since the release of BB10 wouldn't it?
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  3. Mohamed Ali Mchala's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo78 View Post
    How can they put a countdown for BB10 on Playbook when a date hasn't been set? That would be more of a counter since the release of BB10 wouldn't it?
    We can start from "NOTHING"
  4. joshua_sx1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,781 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,784 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    If we will start at "nothing" and our target is "infinite", we don't need to ask CrackBerry... we can do it by ourselves...

    I'll start... "nothing..."
  5. Mohamed Ali Mchala's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua_sx1 View Post
    If we will start at "nothing" and our target is "infinite", we don't need to ask CrackBerry... we can do it by ourselves...

    I'll start... "nothing..."
    you done the right so i am with you
  6. gwinegarden's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    332 Posts
    Global Posts
    633 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    We could have a "count up" timer. Days since BB10 was announced and still not on PB.
  7. Mohamed Ali Mchala's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gwinegarden View Post
    We could have a "count up" timer. Days since BB10 was announced and still not on PB.
    Good idea @gwinegarden, i wish crackberry put this counter on the home page
  8. Brianhoffman's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #8  

    Default Countdown to BB10

    Why not have a countdown from an imaginary date and another started from nothing and see who gets there first. Should anyone be able to make anymore sense from this statement than the other comments are certainly better than me.

    Brian
  9. Mohamed Ali Mchala's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianhoffman View Post
    Why not have a countdown from an imaginary date and another started from nothing and see who gets there first. Should anyone be able to make anymore sense from this statement than the other comments are certainly better than me.

    Brian
    Wonderful comment Brian, this give me an idea, we invent this new counter and we call it BBCounter and it will be in Guinness Book then we will be famous and sure we will meet Heins in some events, then we can ask him : when we can have an update for playbook looooooool

Similar Threads

  1. BBM for BB10? on playbook?
    By clnmckec in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 11:17 AM
  2. Fellow crackberrians count down for osv2 begins.
    By auditman in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 10:49 PM
  3. New drop date for 8900 on AT&T?
    By BigSacAttack in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 04:18 PM
  4. Downloading new os 122 for storm on att
    By jammouli in forum Storm OS Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 01:48 PM
  5. Downloading new os 122 for storm on att
    By jammouli in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 11:24 AM

Posting Permissions