I was a little disappointed that the only game that works with the bb keyboard was monopoly. I've tried over 50 games. I was hoping to be able connect the pb to my tv and sit back on the couch with the kb to play.
    Also some of the non game apps don't work with the kb either.
    Is this an OS issue or an app issue?
    CptArm3D likes this.
    04-28-12 01:37 PM
    i think you can play flash browser games with it. and example is Happy Wheels, or try to play runescape on the playbook

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk
    04-28-12 01:39 PM
    When you say it doesn't work, what function are you trying? Picking up and flinging the dice? That would be some sort of click and drag, which would be pretty tough to execute on the mini keyboard. Just asking to try and better understand what you're seeing.

EDIT: ok, sorry I mis-read your post, feel free to ignore my reply.
    04-28-12 01:42 PM
    Maybe I was expecting too much. I was hoping the touch pad on the KB could map to some of the touch controls on the PB. Or maybe even mapped to KB keys.
    I've downloaded over 100 games from app world. It would have been nice if I can play them using the KB. Still not sure if this is a RIM issue or game developer issue.
    04-28-12 02:43 PM
    Bump to the top
    04-29-12 06:06 PM
    Has anyone ported/sideloaded the "alwaysonpc" app? I have attempted it on Android and iPad and it can run Runescape (RuneScape � MMORPG � Free Online Fantasy Adventure Game | Strategy Games). No idea how it functions with the Playbook using mini keyboard.... but I would appreciate hearing about it.
    03-28-13 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD