- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
PlayBook won't go past the language selectio.
Tried doing a security wipe on my playbook, but it's stuck on language selection.
I can't select my preferred language, 'cause my touch screen is unresponsive.
Thanking you in advance.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-10-12, 05:25 AM #4
- 244 Posts
- Why so serious?
Re: PlayBook won't go past the language selectio.
Seems as if you may need to show it some Desktop Manager love. Or find a way to reload the OS software. Sounds like it may be fragmented and can't load up beyond that screen. I'm not too privvy as far as BB goes, but I know that when my Palm Pre webOS phone would do something similar, it had to do with with the fact that the OS didn't load back on entirely. I could be completely wrong but its something to look into. Good luck.
- 12-10-12, 09:03 AM #5
Yes, try again with the Desktop Software. Go into a dark closet and make sure the screen is totally BLACK, not backlit gray. Press Power button if necessary to turn it OFF. While the pb is still OFF, open the Desktop software and plug in the OFF pb. Watch the computer and agree to UPDATE.
- By froggie427 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-09, 07:28 AM
- By AmyEverAfter in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-09, 02:04 PM
- By Towlieismyhomeboy in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-09, 07:12 PM
- By motrv8d in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-09, 10:49 PM
- By BostonMike in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 02-26-09, 11:19 AM