- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Playbook wont connect to the one tv i need it to
Hi, im looking for help please as i have tried everything i can find on other threads. My son wants to play games on his playbook connected to the tv. I bought the cable and tried it on my lg tv and it worked no problem. It works on two other tvs in the house, but doesnt work on his lg tv/monitor. His tv only has 1 hdmi port which works as his cable box is used in it. The tv input is on hdmi, its on mirror setting and as i said it works on 3 other tvs no problem. His tv/monitor is an lg m2250 and shows not connected when cable is attached, whereas shows connected when any other tv is connected. His hdmi port connects computers, cable boxes etc so does work.
I have ran out of ideas and would be grateful of any suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
01-14-2013, 03:49 PM #3
- 19,579 Posts
I do not recall but in another thread (probably different brand of TV, too), there was some setting that the user tweaked (on the tv) that allowed the hdmi to work. Also, try turning off the tv, connect and try again, sometimes the syncing needs to be altered. Or plug and unplug as you turn it on/off.
- By luqman24 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:04 PM
- By bbpbman in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2012, 07:13 PM
- By freedomx20a in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2011, 03:03 AM
- By xjman94 in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:20 AM
- By xjman94 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:20 AM