Hi, im looking for help please as i have tried everything i can find on other threads. My son wants to play games on his playbook connected to the tv. I bought the cable and tried it on my lg tv and it worked no problem. It works on two other tvs in the house, but doesnt work on his lg tv/monitor. His tv only has 1 hdmi port which works as his cable box is used in it. The tv input is on hdmi, its on mirror setting and as i said it works on 3 other tvs no problem. His tv/monitor is an lg m2250 and shows not connected when cable is attached, whereas shows connected when any other tv is connected. His hdmi port connects computers, cable boxes etc so does work.
    I have ran out of ideas and would be grateful of any suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
    01-14-13 02:55 PM
    Hi, im looking for help please as i have tried everything i can find on other threads. My son wants to play games on his playbook connected to the tv. I bought the cable and tried it on my lg tv and it worked no problem. It works on two other tvs in the house, but doesnt work on his lg tv/monitor. His tv only has 1 hdmi port which works as his cable box is used in it. The tv input is on hdmi, its on mirror setting and as i said it works on 3 other tvs no problem. His tv/monitor is an lg m2250 and shows not connected when cable is attached, whereas shows connected when any other tv is connected. His hdmi port connects computers, cable boxes etc so does work.
    I have ran out of ideas and would be grateful of any suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
    Try using a different cable.
    bluenosekid likes this.
    01-14-13 03:22 PM
    I do not recall but in another thread (probably different brand of TV, too), there was some setting that the user tweaked (on the tv) that allowed the hdmi to work. Also, try turning off the tv, connect and try again, sometimes the syncing needs to be altered. Or plug and unplug as you turn it on/off.

Good luck
    bluenosekid and Tony G2 like this.
    01-14-13 03:49 PM
    I had to change the hdmi picture video quality on my pb in order to get it to work on my older none hd plasma tv, now works great. Hope that helps you.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-14-13 10:37 PM