At one time I had TWO screen protectors on the pb. I had initially put on a matte screen protector and then when I got the Otterbox, I just put it on without removing the first protector. I thought it worked fine with the double layer. The only reason it is still not that way is that I had to send that 32gig pb for rma and never reapplied it when it came back.
    12-10-12 09:00 AM
    oh great well done peopld I aint opened my pb yet will do so during xmas period.I got screen protectors and standard casing reaching my house soon after this now im unsure whether to put on screen protector.
    12-10-12 07:53 PM
    I originally had mine in a Targus convertible case but it seemed kind of bulky so I bought the blackberry soft shell case and the blackberry neoprene zipper case which is awesome and protects it when I take it out and about. I like using the playbook solely in the soft shell case...
    12-10-12 09:36 PM
    My sister has her PB naked and I love how light and sleek it feels when I hold it. My 64GB PB resides in its Otterbox Defender case. Yes it adds a lot of weight and bulk, but it's worth it. I find holding the PB easier with the Otterbox and I'm not paranoid about the screen getting scratched. When I'm going out, I toss my PB into my bag and don't give a second thought as to its safety, because I know it's more than secure in its trusty Otterbox!
    dieter jay likes this.
    12-10-12 10:36 PM
29 12