Hi People,

I know I'm really really late at news and all that. But I was wondering... how many of you guys owned both a Playbook Wifi and LTE and ran a high performance app on it (E.g. Games like NFS, Dead Space etc.. ) and spotted some comparisons.

I used to own a Playbook Wifi but I'm considering getting a Playbook LTE (used of course) since I already have a bunch of catalog when I first had my Playbook and it kinda justifies why I would get an LTE version. I also own a Z30 so I don't have to worry about apps missing since I would probably abuse my Playbook first before my Z30 XD.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    03-16-14 07:05 AM
    Because the LTE has a slightly faster 1.5ghz processor it loads apps faster than the wifi versions. While the apps and web browser load faster I wouldn't call it a vast improvement in performance, it is noticeable.
    anon(4086706) likes this.
    03-16-14 07:10 PM
    Hi People,

I know I'm really really late at news and all that. But I was wondering... how many of you guys owned both a Playbook Wifi and LTE and ran a high performance app on it (E.g. Games like NFS, Dead Space etc.. ) and spotted some comparisons.

I used to own a Playbook Wifi but I'm considering getting a Playbook LTE (used of course) since I already have a bunch of catalog when I first had my Playbook and it kinda justifies why I would get an LTE version. I also own a Z30 so I don't have to worry about apps missing since I would probably abuse my Playbook first before my Z30 XD.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    High performance apps tend to run on the PlayBook LTE better. Even apps which are adobe air based run on the PlayBook LTE smoother. I've had the PlayBook LTE and have a wifi PlayBook. I was able to review the PlayBook LTE and posted a general speed comparison test between them in video form.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 06:11 AM