- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Playbook white screen
I just purchased a second playbook and it seems to be functioning a bit differently than the one I purchased a year ago. For instance, when I click an app the screen turns white before loading the Page. Is this something to be concerned about? Any help appreciated.
I included a picture of how my original playbook loads the browser for example.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-27-2013, 09:55 PM #5
- 150 Posts
It is a splash screen (to give you something to look at while it loads) some apps have their logo and such. If no logo white is default I guess. Show us the white splash screen and what app and if side loaded or not? Some side loaded apps I have, have white splash screens.
Last edited by nnomad; 01-27-2013 at 10:09 PM.
- 01-27-2013, 10:04 PM #6
And here's the other thing. If you have a lot of crap on the system, and haven't reloaded in a while. It gets bogged down (220.127.116.114 doesn't help being so fat, so much for igloo update), that you see this screen before the app fully loads.
- 01-27-2013, 10:14 PM #7
Re: Playbook white screen
I have had my PlayBook from day 1, if the RAM is running low I will get a whit screen when opening any app...I have also noticed if you don't clear your browser history, cashe, local storage...etc...from time to time it also tends to do this....clean your browser, restart your PlayBook...if it is still there worry...Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
- By tjk in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 87Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:44 AM
- By Deviant8100 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 25Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:40 PM
- By brettlawless in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2008, 01:15 PM
- By tmneer in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:46 PM
- By disconnectedwj in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2007, 07:42 PM