Does anyone have ( or looked at ) the joojoo tablet ?

https://thejoojoo.com/sites/

There claim is similar to that of the playbook that they provide the best internet experience. Multitasking is another feature that they claim to be good at. Other than the massive 12.1" screen it seems that this is a serious competitor to the playbook in the sense they highlight some of the same capabilities.
    Also, upfront about the lack of apps, again similar to Playbook which possibly has the worst app collection of any tablet.

They are already in line with the playbook and RIM already having not released the product ( although the website mentioned it will be available in the first half of the year ) i.e. not keeping the deadline.

This really seems to be a serious contender in terms of losing its value post release and might actually lose more value in the first 3 months of its release than the playbook did.

All in all this is the next best tablet if you are looking for something to buy that will lose value than a falling rock in Jupiter.
    07-11-11 09:02 AM
    LOL...
    I think you should head over to techcrunch.com and read about it to get some more insights on this piece of crap - and who developed it (techcrunch) and how it got into a big lawsuit over a greedy little boy who stole the whole outcome...

its nowhere near any current tablets.
    07-11-11 09:04 AM
    The JooJoo is awful. It should probably be called the PooPoo.
    takeo and UrbanGlowCam like this.
    07-11-11 09:09 AM
    What good is a 4GB tablet?
    07-11-11 09:13 AM
    Whats the pricing? Also, sounds like they are merely puffing, trying to make their product sound great.

What good is a 4GB tablet?
    If you're just supplementing your laptop, why not? I dunno enough about this product to make a judgment call of any sort.
    07-11-11 09:41 AM
    No OS Whatsoever! It looks like a really bad product.
    07-11-11 11:05 AM
    The JooJoo is a massive piece of vapour... It was supposed to have been released a year ago.

At best I'd imagine this thing keeping up with the cheap Chinese Android tablets, just with a bigger screen. It isn't anywhere even close to competition to the PB.
    07-11-11 12:10 PM
    Also, 5 hour battey with a single core processor... Sounds like a flop.
    07-11-11 12:28 PM
    Don't feed the trolls.
    The OP just trawls the PB forum to get a rise out of people. Mods please look at this guy and his posts.
    Its getting old now.
    07-11-11 01:32 PM
    I would never buy a tablet called "joojoo" - I don't even have to look.
    kidmac13 and Thachoc1 like this.
    07-11-11 01:35 PM
    Eeewwww! I would not even call the joojoo a tablet. Its functionalities dont compare to that of the playbook. What were you thinking? You need to compare this with something its class here you go, although i think this still beats the joojoo M150 Universe Tablet PC Features
    07-11-11 01:49 PM
    I had to look at this just to see wtf a joojoo was and I agree with blackjack.
    07-11-11 06:47 PM
    It is disrespectful to compare the Playbook to that thing. For real. The Worst Gear - Yahoo! Shopping
    07-11-11 06:58 PM
    I would never buy a tablet called "joojoo" - I don't even have to look.
    i was thinking that and when i read your post i actually L'd - MAO.
    07-12-11 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD