I have done a security swipe several times and rebooted my router several times as well. same results. slow. The only time my Playbook can keep up with my other tablets is when I am forced to turn off Flash and Java. Why should we be forced to do this when the Playbook is advertized as a power house device. Come on RIM, I want the Playbook to be top dog! I will be more patient and hope for the best for owners and RIM.
    07-18-11 10:14 AM
    I'm curious with all this talk about the comparisons between the tablets, whether there is anyone else out there who is concerned with download/upload amounts. I don't have an unlimited plan on my phone so when I tether, I'm using what I am allowed to use with my data plan. That being said, Blackberry's ability to keep bandwidth down has been second to none. I can probably do 20 times what I can do on an Android or an Apple with my Playbook and it still barely bumps up the amount of data it is using. Prior to my Blackberry Bold, I had a Samsung Vibrant S and I would easily hit 250MG every month whereas with the bold/Playbook, I'm lucky if I hit 50MG. So that to me was a big selling feature because I don't have to spend extra $$$ for a larger data plan.
    07-18-11 02:44 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD