do i need to resurrect my jobs picture again???
    How about this one, of when things went wrong at the iPhone 4 debut
    jponte55 likes this.
    04-24-11 09:08 PM
    i have had a lot of Apple friends gushing over the Playbook

size
    hd picture quality
    nice speakers
    multitasking
    04-24-11 09:19 PM
    Apple had better watch its rear they are not the only kid in the sandbox and the competition kicks ipads ****.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-11 10:17 PM
    Ah. Well I'm sure RIM will be happy to report "Apple friends gushing" to shareholders alongside the wimpy sales. I'm sure it will balance things out.
    It's obviously got one gaybo worried enough to keep posting on a bb message board. tell me, how's life in your mommy's basement?
    04-24-11 10:28 PM
    This fanboy trolling has got to stop!
    04-24-11 11:00 PM
    This fanboy trolling has got to stop!
    it's not going to...it's perpetual insecurity
    04-24-11 11:02 PM
    Ah. Well I'm sure RIM will be happy to report "Apple friends gushing" to shareholders alongside the wimpy sales. I'm sure it will balance things out.
    Since the other thread I posted this was deleted, might as well ask in this one...

And why are you here anyway? All I see from you is negative comments against RIM. Ok, we get it, you don't like RIM products and the company. So move on with your life, surely you must have better things to do but trolls this forum? If you don't have anything better to do, well... I actually feel sorry for you.

I don't like Apple's product, but you won't see me trolling forums dedicated to Apple products...
    Skeevecr and tstrike34 like this.
    04-24-11 11:10 PM
    I like the article. I am sure when other people who have a chance to see one, after being inundated with all the negative press, will put it on their Christmas wish list. Kudos for the article. I hope that Jobs doesn't fire those guys for showing props to a non apple product. I am sure next time you go to the apple store they will make you leave your playbook at locker near the door, so you cannot show off.

"With one hand you showboat like that?" -Any Given Sunday
    04-24-11 11:42 PM
    Perspectice should be banned imo... Never really seen him contribute, just bash.

Edit: Perspective if you have contributed shoot me a link and if that is the case I just missed the good part of you and my bad for that but otherwise please refrain from the playbook forum.
    Last edited by Meltbox360; 04-25-11 at 12:00 AM.
    04-24-11 11:58 PM
    I'm sure they thought the absence of native e-mail and calendar apps was great too, as well as the absence of little features like "resume from last stop" for videos displayed on that awesome screen. Or did you opt to leave those details out? By the way. . .why doesn't RIM have a retail presence?

I'd assume the "Geniuses" are tech savvy. . . why wouldn't they recognize the device you were holding? Geez, RIM's marketing really has been awful. No wonder 50K launch day sales were considered to beat the rather low expectations.
    lol your posts are as pathetic as me browsing forums at 4am
    04-25-11 03:29 AM
    Is it boredom, fear or idiocy that makes fanboys attack the forums lately? I wish the mods would clean up in here some.
    04-25-11 04:34 AM
    All of the above. All worship the rotten apple. How could you worship 3.7" touchscreen so much? No physical keyboard, How could they type text or email don.t know. Iphone 3 could live for about 6 hours on charge. No 4 needs a condom otherwise lost signal. Get a grip people!

At least nobody from here even bother to go over apple forum.
    04-25-11 04:44 AM
    Is it boredom, fear or idiocy that makes fanboys attack the forums lately? I wish the mods would clean up in here some.
    It would be nice if trolling was seen as a reason to do something, but when one of the bigger trolls is actually a mod it seems quite unlikely and being cynical it would actually get them more page impressions to allow the trolls to get others reacting to them.
    04-25-11 05:39 AM
    It would be nice if trolling was seen as a reason to do something, but when one of the bigger trolls is actually a mod it seems quite unlikely and being cynical it would actually get them more page impressions to allow the trolls to get others reacting to them.
    yes, that is true, there are a couple mods we could do without...oh well
    04-25-11 06:21 AM
    A couple of friends of mine have worked in the local apple store here, and while they've both been apple users (mainly due to hefty discounts, upgrades and early availability) they are far from being die-hard fans.

Mostly the 'genius' guys are just tech-heads/nerds who knew a good job when they saw it. Getting paid to play with phones and computers all day ? Not even network admin or something actually hard... Just dicking around with cool new gadgets for pretty decent pay in a company thats nearly recession proof. Sign me the **** up.

They are just as interested in non-apple stuff as any other gadget fixated person, even more so I think, because when you work with a device or a platform allllll day and know first hand all the terrible ways it can explode and every single weakness there is, it just feels less attractive. At the very least when you see something 'different' its going to look pretty cool.

Nice little story from the OP, I don't get why y'all felt the need to troll it all into the ground.
    Last edited by EGerhardt; 04-25-11 at 06:26 AM.
    04-25-11 06:24 AM
    And why are you here anyway? All I see from you is negative comments against RIM. Ok, we get it, you don't like RIM products and the company. So move on with your life, surely you must have better things to do but trolls this forum? If you don't have anything better to do, well... I actually feel sorry for you.
    Perspectice should be banned imo... Never really seen him contribute, just bash.

Edit: Perspective if you have contributed shoot me a link and if that is the case I just missed the good part of you and my bad for that but otherwise please refrain from the playbook forum.

I respectfully disagree with both of you. We should be mature enough to allow people like Perspective post his negative comments.

The negatives should give all of us a picture of the other side of the coin. What we do with it is up to us. Whoever doesn't appreciate his comments should just not read them. I've seen many members here who seem to have an axe to grind with RIM. Personally since I have a life I wouldn't find better things to do then come to a pro RIM message board just to bash RIM and it's products. But to each his own.
    04-25-11 06:51 AM
    I don't think many people would have issues with Perspectives comments if they were different or actually about the subject at hand. Everytime he is posting in the PlayBook section it is the exact same post. Sometimes it is same word to word.

I have no issues with people posting negative comments when they pertain to the subject and actually provide something to the discussion. Not just negative comments for the sake of negative comments.
    04-25-11 07:35 AM
    I don't think many people would have issues with Perspectives comments if they were different or actually about the subject at hand. Everytime he is posting in the PlayBook section it is the exact same post. Sometimes it is same word to word.

I have no issues with people posting negative comments when they pertain to the subject and actually provide something to the discussion. Not just negative comments for the sake of negative comments.
    well said, thank you
    04-25-11 07:42 AM

Mostly the 'genius' guys are just tech-heads/nerds who knew a good job when they saw it. Getting paid to play with phones and computers all day ? Not even network admin or something actually hard... Just dicking around with cool new gadgets for pretty decent pay in a company thats nearly recession proof. Sign me the **** up.
    I wouldn't say recession proof I would just say the recession is more media driven then anything.
    04-25-11 07:57 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD