Is anyone else noticing that PlayBook Video Chat service is down? This started today.

Whenever I try to connect using the Video Chat app within the PlayBook it give the error message "Unable to connect to server." My friends with PlayBooks are noticing the same thing.

BBM Video Chat on my Z10 seems unaffected. I wonder if something is down on BlackBerry's end?
    11-25-15 11:18 AM
    Well, it looks like the emergency is over. PlayBook Video Chat just came back. Whew!

I'm hoping BlackBerry continues to support this because it's probably the best feature for these old tablets!
    11-25-15 04:28 PM
    I'm hoping BlackBerry continues to support this because it's probably the best feature for these old tablets!
    I beg to differ, watching YouTube video's is the best feature! Followed close behind by Internet radio and playing stored videos.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 06:48 PM
    ...And watching live streaming TV, and playing music, and reading books.
    I still use my Playbook every day for at least one of those activities.
    11-26-15 03:49 AM
    ...And watching live streaming TV, and playing music, and reading books.
    I still use my Playbook every day for at least one of those activities.
    What live tv are you using ?

Posted via CB10 
    11-26-15 05:01 AM
    What live tv are you using ?

Posted via CB10 
    BBC World News at livestation.com
    There is a 3 dollar fee per month but you can watch it anywhere in the world on any device.
    Livestation has many other international stations, a lot in English, but mostly news stations.

There are also other international TV stations (not in English) that broadcast in HD freely over the net.

Canadian and US TV stations no longer do without a cable subscription, and even with a cable subscription you cannot watch them outside the country, unless you have a fake VPN, which I don't.
    The only Canadian program that I can watch live when I travel internationally is The National on CBC, and, I believe, the agenda on TVO.
    I have not checked the latter recently.
    11-27-15 02:22 AM