I've converted 2.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-19-12 01:54 PM
    Alright I'm in for this

I've sold 11x 64GB this year. Guess I can't claim last years sales can I? Haha
    09-19-12 02:19 PM
    Bought a 16 then a 32 and now am on 64G.

I have convinced 7 to buy the 64G recently
    09-19-12 02:24 PM
    I bought my girlfriend one, does that count lol? For some reason Apple has brain washed the area I live in so thats all I see no matter what I try.
    09-19-12 05:41 PM
    Hello Dietertong,
    Unfortunately, the contest is not for newbies. The reason is that since there is a prize at the end of the year, we need a way to monitor the numbers claims. However, I'm glad you posted and that you are helping BB move forward. Which is really my, and other contestants' ultimate goal.
    I love my BB.
    Shaif likes this.
    09-24-12 12:14 PM
    Hello Legionnaires,

We did not move any new Playbooks this week. We are still at 85 with a little over two months I think the 100 Playbook goal is going to be tough. There are several new entrants into the market that are targeting a similar price point and they also have content.

I would say that it could go either way for a new buyer (although the Playbook has a 5MP picture taking camera the Kindle still has more content). However, if the use has a BlackBerry phone then advantage goes strongly for the Playbook.

I love the way you can make PP presentations using your BB phone and Playbook (and projector). Also, the way you can project movies to the wall for kids to enjoy and how the phone and Playbook are great tools to watch something on your HD TV.

I'm going to stay focused on getting a few more this year. Hopefully we can all get to the 100 mark.
    09-24-12 12:22 PM
    Hello Legionnaires,
    No PB's reported this week.

I guess the good news for me on Playbook was to learn that ATT finally released 7.1 and it allows me to use NFC on the BB and Bridge to the Playbook, to include web.

Nice.
    10-08-12 09:16 AM
    Last night I helped my in-laws learn PB number 7 that I've help people decide to buy and they all seem to love them.
    10-08-12 11:07 AM
    1 more! Member of my staff has just purchased a 64Gb for her partner's Christmas present (he already has a BB phone) - I shall be assisting in setting it up. I think the decision was made when I asked her to get me past a tricky level in Angry Birds......
    11-27-12 03:02 AM
234 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD