I recently got a playbook in addition to my IPAD 2. I did noticed that the playbook battery life was shorter compared to the fruit tablet. However, I am really glad I bought the playbook as the new features with the 2.0 version was well worth it and the ability to play flash is awesome.

I have a ISOUND.net 16000mah portable battery charger with USB ports that I use to charge my iphone and IPAD and i was really surprised that it won't charge my playbook at all. I saw some thread in this forum about the playbook being picky on USB cables when used with a portable USB battery charger. I found a fix that allowed me to charge my playbook. I confirmed this special USB cable to be working on my playbook and with my PS VITA as well

PS Vita USB Mod

NOTE: If you decide to try this on your playbook, you do so at your own risk.
    02-29-12 07:39 PM
    This is great. I have been looking for someway of charging my blackberry on the go for months. When you modified you cable extender, did you cut it and do all of the work in the middle of the cable or did you do it on the end bit?
    04-18-12 01:11 PM

I got a mycharge and it works awesome with playbook.
    StringThing likes this.
    04-18-12 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD