Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy PlayBook - Unable to Connect to Server

Day one was great - so excited when the Video-Chat worked. Now a few days later i try again - No luck. Just the message "unable to connect to server". I've read a few different tips - nothing has worked. I've reboot everything - modem, router, pb. Even with different sequences.

The wifi still works - well, the browser is fine. Facebook, Bing, Weather - stuff like that. Just NO video chat.

Any new tips, or advice?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,240 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN it on Big Boy

Same here. I successfully initiated a video call on the first try, but now I get the "unable to connect to server" regardless of which network connection I use.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,122 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AB9C463

Have you tried using ReelPortal to check if it is a Video Chat error? or Hardware? Network?
    Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
    Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v2.1.0.1314) | Rooted SGS IV
    CrackBerry Newbie

My Dad's playbook is doing this exact thing. Mine works fine. Not sure exactly what the problem is, but it sure is frustrating.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2884E3DC-286CF512

Did anybody figure our how to solve this problem?? I made security wipe, changed BBID, and still getting unable to connect to server!! Any other ideas??
    CrackBerry User

Same problem Very frustrating