- CrackBerry Abuser
- 106 Posts
- Please ask
Using my Playbook tonight, I found that if you tap on the battery icon you are presented with a menu that lets you adjust the brightness and also Turn Off, Restart and Standby.
I just thought I'd share, though you all probably know about it already :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
- 01-23-13, 08:04 PM #2
Known feature and to add, if you have a Password on the pb, there will also be an option to LOCK the unit.
As long as you are into TAPPING - tap the Clock/Date at the top center and you will be a calendar - whoops, you use to be able to set an appt!!! Seems gone!
edited to add: When I use to tap on the time/date, I could set an alarm. It still opens the Calendar but it does not seem to allow an Alarm to be set. It just opens the Settings for date/time.
Last edited by F2; 01-24-13 at 10:03 AM.
- 01-24-13, 10:04 AM #4
- By anastasiophan in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 247Last Post: 12-15-12, 10:32 PM
- By Anna Key in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 17Last Post: 11-02-12, 12:30 AM
- By mbrules in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-12, 10:33 PM
- By GMah in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-12, 08:15 PM
- By SHADMOS in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-11, 12:43 PM