- CrackBerry Abuser
- 105 Posts
- Please ask
Using my Playbook tonight, I found that if you tap on the battery icon you are presented with a menu that lets you adjust the brightness and also Turn Off, Restart and Standby.
I just thought I'd share, though you all probably know about it already :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using TapatalkJ
....keep the beat....
- 01-23-2013, 07:04 PM #2
Known feature and to add, if you have a Password on the pb, there will also be an option to LOCK the unit.
As long as you are into TAPPING - tap the Clock/Date at the top center and you will be a calendar - whoops, you use to be able to set an appt!!! Seems gone!
edited to add: When I use to tap on the time/date, I could set an alarm. It still opens the Calendar but it does not seem to allow an Alarm to be set. It just opens the Settings for date/time.
Last edited by F2; 01-24-2013 at 09:03 AM.
- 01-24-2013, 09:04 AM #4
- CrackBerry Genius
01-24-2013, 09:09 AM #5
- 3,905 Posts
Re: Playbook Tips
I still can set alarmThe very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.
- By anastasiophan in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 247Last Post: 12-15-2012, 09:32 PM
- By Anna Key in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 17Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:30 PM
- By mbrules in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2012, 09:33 PM
- By GMah in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2012, 07:15 PM
- By SHADMOS in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:43 AM