I wonder if we are going to have the ability to apply and create themes for the playbook.I think it would be a nice option for personalization..
    05-09-11 09:31 AM
    Funnily enough i was about to post the same question...would be nice if we could have different themes on our pb's ie weather slot along with a calendar.

Does anyone know if the pb has such capabilities??
    05-19-11 08:55 AM
    Any word on themes coming to the playbook?
    07-29-11 01:59 PM
    Remember that this is OS 1.0. There is a lot that can still be done, but themes are not a priority. Whether or not they will ever show up is still in question but dont hold your breath.
    07-29-11 02:02 PM
    i dont think so... in app world for bb phones there are 3 sections; app, games and themes there are no 'themes' section in pb appworld so.........
    07-29-11 09:22 PM
    i dont think so... in app world for bb phones there are 3 sections; app, games and themes there are no 'themes' section in pb appworld so.........
    That doesn't mean anything. Just because the section isn't there doesn't mean it won't be there eventually. Would love to get some themes on this to change it up....gets kind of boring after a while.
    07-29-11 09:33 PM
    Themes would be nice. With all the great theme makers out there, I bet there would be some amazing themes produced.
    07-30-11 02:14 PM
    Im dying to add themes to my pb! Lets go RIM ...... compete with the i pad and android. l ll gladly pay for a nice set of themes.....
    10-13-11 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD