Hey all...

I just got a Z10 and want to get a PlayBook. I can't seem to find them at any stores...

Anyone know who sells them?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 12:42 PM
    Hey all...

I just got a Z10 and want to get a PlayBook. I can't seem to find them at any stores...

Anyone know who sells them?

Posted via CB10
    We need to know where you are and what version you want (wifi/3G) in order to suggest you the store. If you're living in UK, just go to Curry PC world stores for wifi version and Insight (actually I haven't come there but this is a brand suggested by Blackberry home page) for 3G.

But, first of all, you should consider carefully if this device can satisfy your demand.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 12:53 PM
    The playbook, while NOT officially discontinued is probably pretty close except for the lte version sold in Canada. Most likely to find it on the web but it would be rare to find it in any shops. The UK seems the exception and even there folks are saying that they are disappearing as they get sold out.
    05-25-13 02:22 PM
    here ya go,,, & i just gotta say, as often as this question comes up, how come nobody searches the intertubewebs???

Amazon.com: blackberry playbook
    05-25-13 03:30 PM
    We need to know where you are and what version you want (wifi/3G) in order to suggest you the store. If you're living in UK, just go to Curry PC world stores for wifi version and Insight (actually I haven't come there but this is a brand suggested by Blackberry home page) for 3G.

But, first of all, you should consider carefully if this device can satisfy your demand.

Posted via CB10
    he's in Connecticut,,, a quick click on someones' avatar will usually give you a bit of info...
    05-25-13 03:32 PM
    he's in Connecticut,,, a quick click on someones' avatar will usually give you a bit of info...
    Oh, King Arthur's Court?
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    05-25-13 04:48 PM
    I haven't seen any in stores but I have seen them on ebay.com and amazon.com.
    05-25-13 06:00 PM
    Cool. Yeah I'm in good old CT lol. Thanks for all the info. I did look on the internet...was just hoping to find it locally that's all.

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    05-25-13 08:02 PM
    The playbook, while NOT officially discontinued is probably pretty close except for the lte version sold in Canada. Most likely to find it on the web but it would be rare to find it in any shops. The UK seems the exception and even there folks are saying that they are disappearing as they get sold out.
    what is the lite version and is it being manufactured?
    05-25-13 10:56 PM
    Take a look on groupon too. I just got mine delivered yesterday. I don't know if the sale is still going on though.
    05-25-13 11:02 PM
    I THINK it is LTE - it it the CELLULAR enabled pb - it takes a sim card and can connect directly to a carrier network like a phone but only for data. It does also contain wifi. Rim has been tight lipped about what is going on with pb's.
    05-25-13 11:49 PM
    It's dead. But play stupid and keep people hoping. While they figure you will get a z or q while you wait.

Don't think for a minute the ecosystem is going to attract anyone. I already ditched 4 playbooks and once Thor does not deliver on his promise for the playbook I will switch to the dark side again too.

Unlike other companies that deliver what they say they will. Blackberry thinks us as consumers are mindless and will take what we give you.
    05-26-13 01:45 AM
    L-T-E (long term evolution)
    05-26-13 10:39 AM
    It's dead. But play stupid and keep people hoping. While they figure you will get a z or q while you wait.

Don't think for a minute the ecosystem is going to attract anyone. I already ditched 4 playbooks and once Thor does not deliver on his promise for the playbook I will switch to the dark side again too.

Unlike other companies that deliver what they say they will. Blackberry thinks us as consumers are mindless and will take what we give you.
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but if you're just going to badmouth the company that we're here to talk about, please keep your opinion to yourself. If BassSoLow wants to buy a playbook, lets give him information on both the positives and negatives of the device itself, as well as answers to whatever questions he has. There is no reason to come into a thread like this and bash BlackBerry.
    05-26-13 02:18 PM

You ditched 4 playbooks? Well I hope you got a good price for them.
    05-26-13 04:04 PM
    I THINK it is LTE - it it the CELLULAR enabled pb - it takes a sim card and can connect directly to a carrier network like a phone but only for data. It does also contain wifi. Rim has been tight lipped about what is going on with pb's.
    If they also produce a plug adaptor in so the older playbooks can partake in this new technology, everyone will be happy
    05-26-13 04:08 PM
    Hardly bashing when better tablets out there. Works for you great but the play lol itself 2 year old hardware and the lack of any new apps or games is a reason not to buy it.

Besides I can speak my mind as a shareholder. A owner of many blackberry products including a z10 and at one point multiple playbooks.

Why someone keeps defending a EOL product is beyond me. Why buy something that is already doa. Cheap or not the playbook is far from the best deal anymore. A nexus 7 can run circles around it. Build quality aside the Ecosystem and browser alone is reason to not get a playbook.
    05-28-13 11:44 PM
    Hardly bashing when better tablets out there. Works for you great but the play lol itself 2 year old hardware and the lack of any new apps or games is a reason not to buy it.

Besides I can speak my mind as a shareholder. A owner of many blackberry products including a z10 and at one point multiple playbooks.

Why someone keeps defending a EOL product is beyond me. Why buy something that is already doa. Cheap or not the playbook is far from the best deal anymore. A nexus 7 can run circles around it. Build quality aside the Ecosystem and browser alone is reason to not get a playbook.
    So, N.O.V.A. 3, Six Guns and LoH didn't get released within the last few months? I seem to be seeing new titles coming out.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 05:19 PM
    If you think that's a stellar release think again. Other platforms had that ages ago.

Heck where is angry birds Star Wars for the playbook? Ya even rovio has bailed from the playbook. Almost anything new coming out is app generator ones with the classic v1 in the tags
    05-29-13 06:16 PM
    If you think that's a stellar release think again. Other platforms had that ages ago.

Heck where is angry birds Star Wars for the playbook? Ya even rovio has bailed from the playbook. Almost anything new coming out is app generator ones with the classic v1 in the tags
    Still good titles, I have all of them and for their price, I have no complaints. I have hours of entertainment on a device that only cost me a hundred bucks and it runs circles around the A13 based ICS tablet I also own.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 07:46 PM