My Playbook will not retain emails longer than about 24hrs - seems to be a common problem. OS is 2.1.0.1314. and email POP3. Other forums have shown a Calendar setting or Initial Retrieval Amount setting on the email set up page which can be set for different periods, but this OS doesn't have that. It stops at Sync Interval. I have been reading the Inbox and watched it being wiped automatically. Email download is first to the Playbook and they stay on the server so later I can download the same emails to my PC, when the server is then wiped, but I do carry the Playbook around with me for quick attention, Any clues? Derek
    01-12-13 07:17 AM
    Hi

Forgive me if I'm suggesting what you already know

Can I assume you have been into Settings, Accounts, Advanced Settings, swipe down to Messages Sync Timeframe - I've been able to set for 30 days

the Sync Interval is set at Manual, but greyed out, so don't know what other options may or may not be available somewhere.

Does this help at all? Hope it does

Cheers
    01-12-13 08:15 AM
    I have the same attention for this problem... I want to be able to synch my emails without timeframe limitation.. or at least I could be the one who set the timeframe... because some times when I want to open the emails that I received few days ago from pb, it turns out I'm not able to do that... I hope there will be a soon update for this issue... since the bb10 update will come in another few months (roumored)...
    01-12-13 10:41 PM