Hey just wanted to shared this site I just found, I don't know if its been posted before but here it goes
    it offers playbook skins there is only one available rigth now but you can make your own on the custom area
    https://www.decalgirl.com/skins/tablets/tabletsreaders

Correct link Thanks to Angus_CB
    https://www.decalgirl.com/skins/Blac...PlayBook-Skins
    Last edited by osbook; 12-23-12 at 05:56 AM.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-20-12 09:24 AM
    If you click on the one Playbook skin that shows from the link above, it will take you to their wide selection of Playbook skins. Looks to be well over 100 available.
    12-20-12 09:45 AM
    There's some cool looking skins but wouldn't these affect bezel swipes?
    12-20-12 10:33 AM
    There's some cool looking skins but wouldn't these affect bezel swipes?
    i'd like to know that too,,, i also wonder if it affects the grippiness of the back & how they hold up over time,,, they come in high gloss & matte finishes,,, some really cool ones for sure,,, nice find...
    12-20-12 11:44 AM
    I've purchased skins from decal girl for other things, (my torch, ipod, ps3, kobo) and I have always been very satisfied with the skins. You can also create your own skin on that site. I have taken images from comic books, cropped, and they print it on a very thin vinyl. You can run into trouble if the image you use is small and you are blowing it up to a much much larger size, but the online program will tell you that, and show you what the image will look like. I have recommended that site to friends and family, no one has ever had an issue with quality to my knowledge. I have had a sweet Skeletor skin I designed on my torch for over a year, still looks great! If you like skins, I highly recommend decal girl.
    12-20-12 01:53 PM
    i'd like to know that too,,, i also wonder if it affects the grippiness of the back & how they hold up over time,,, they come in high gloss & matte finishes,,, some really cool ones for sure,,, nice find...
    if you read the post correctly I said there was only one avaliable.. srry I would of linked the custom page but since it don't show how it would look I though it would be best.

well reading through the site I read that the decals don't leave smudges on the playbook once removed, they are easily removed apparently, and the top bezels well I would imagine it would have the same effect as a screen protector

hope it helps, srry again for the selection inconvinience I just tought that it look cool
    12-20-12 03:04 PM
    if you read the post correctly I said there was only one avaliable.. srry I would of linked the custom page but since it don't show how it would look I though it would be best. ...
    This is a link to the stock skins available for the Playbook. There appears to be 2059 available.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-20-12 04:03 PM
    damn man I miss that it was kind of late over here like 3 or 4 xD. thank you man
    12-20-12 04:23 PM
    This is a link to the stock skins available for the Playbook. There appears to be 2059 available.
    thanks Angus,,, i was gonna lay out a smart azz reply,,, you saved him...
    12-20-12 10:15 PM

My missus PB & BB 9900. She's been using it for more than 6 mths now. We also bought it from Decalgirl.
    osbook likes this.
    12-22-12 11:48 PM