Hey just wanted to shared this site I just found, I don't know if its been posted before but here it goes
it offers playbook skins there is only one available rigth now but you can make your own on the custom area
Correct link Thanks to Angus_CB
Last edited by osbook; 12-23-2012 at 06:56 AM.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-20-2012, 12:44 PM #4
- 2,610 Posts
- CrackBerry User
12-20-2012, 02:53 PM #5
- 68 Posts
I've purchased skins from decal girl for other things, (my torch, ipod, ps3, kobo) and I have always been very satisfied with the skins. You can also create your own skin on that site. I have taken images from comic books, cropped, and they print it on a very thin vinyl. You can run into trouble if the image you use is small and you are blowing it up to a much much larger size, but the online program will tell you that, and show you what the image will look like. I have recommended that site to friends and family, no one has ever had an issue with quality to my knowledge. I have had a sweet Skeletor skin I designed on my torch for over a year, still looks great! If you like skins, I highly recommend decal girl.Chapple13
Z10 and loving it!
Torch 9800 (retired, not forgotten)
PB 32 gb
PB 64 gb
We don't need no stinking Ipads!
Re: Playbook Skins
well reading through the site I read that the decals don't leave smudges on the playbook once removed, they are easily removed apparently, and the top bezels well I would imagine it would have the same effect as a screen protector
hope it helps, srry again for the selection inconvinience I just tought that it look cool
- By backsidetailslide in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 45Last Post: 09-18-2012, 12:57 PM
- By jayemmbee in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:54 AM
- By IvanAMANation in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2012, 09:22 PM
- By terry.h in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2012, 04:34 AM
- By jjjahn in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2011, 09:54 AM