(shrug)...i could disarm all of you with my charm and pretty eyes
    04-14-12 01:07 AM
    (shrug)...i could disarm all of you with my charm and pretty eyes
    LOL, there is no defense against THAT!
    04-14-12 01:26 AM
    ROTFLMAO!!! I'm exercising my right to bear arms and being fashion conscious at the same time.
    If "fashion conscious" is part of the goal maybe that should be BARE arms!

Or maybe "bear" arms is appropriate if you concept of fashion is camouflage.
    04-14-12 09:21 AM
    If "fashion conscious" is part of the goal maybe that should be BARE arms!

Or maybe "bear" arms is appropriate if you concept of fashion is camouflage.
    Lol - ok, last time I try to have something in common with the guys. Sheez... I would add that I know how to field strip & clean it myself but I'm sure you'd ask if I use pink cleaning cloths...Lol!!
    04-14-12 09:38 AM
    Lol - ok, last time I try to have something in common with the guys. Sheez... I would add that I know how to field strip & clean it myself but I'm sure you'd ask if I use pink cleaning cloths...Lol!!
    Joking aside, I applaud you 80% of handgun owner's, male or female, can't field strip, clean and reassemble their weapon. Good for you!! Be sure and keep that PB clean and loaded too!
    04-14-12 01:49 PM
    Joking aside, I applaud you 80% of handgun owner's, male or female, can't field strip, clean and reassemble their weapon. Good for you!! Be sure and keep that PB clean and loaded too!
    Thanks. I feel much better now. And my pb, always.
    04-14-12 01:54 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD