LOL. Then Karma sent a "droidhead" to the tablet stand and had him unplug the Playbook and plug the droid tablets back in.
    No - I was Karma.
    kennyliu and anon(4021844) like this.
    01-09-12 02:07 AM
    When I use my iPad, I get so annoyed with the home button. Such a sloppy way to design the UI, unbelievable.
    01-09-12 02:19 AM
    It's true - I found a display unit in a cradle dock, the cord unplugged from the back. The PB discharged - you have to go out of your way to do that - seriously out of your way. All the other tabs were bright and shining. I plugged it back in - unplugged all the droids and left lol.

I have become the local self appointed playbook display maintenance man ....
    stylus pens,
    Yes, on the day after Christmas when I went to buy a couple of stylus pens, I noticed the store was jam packed like on Xmas Eve, and there were far fewer sales kids out and about. I took the time to go to the Blackberry Playbook site, and left that on each and every operable tablet on display. I couldn't do it with the iPads 'cause they were secured in the glass case.
    01-09-12 09:33 AM
    Yeah, you do, if your with Verizon. Android, iOS, Blackberry, doesn't matter, for tethering or hotspot. Not so with Bridge.
    I am on Verizon. Again, I don't pay a dime.
    01-09-12 07:58 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD