I have had my playbook since the first week it had come out. I bought the 32gb model which did not have a flushed power button and had no dead pixels. I thought I was in the clear in terms of defects, but I believe i am wrong. For the past couple of days i have noticed a lot of screen flickering on the playbook. Most common when watching flash videos or switching apps. A common way to check for screen flicker is to open the browser and open Google.com but before it completely loads pause it, so it is just a plain white screen. Now minimize the task and and drag the the paused window left and right across the screen. When i do this, i notice the screen gets darker and flickers when i move the window left and right but when it is in the middle the screen is fine. I wanted to know if this is a software or hardware problem. My refund window is nearing its end so i hope some of you try this.
    05-16-11 04:36 PM
    I tried what you have listed on my 32GB PlayBook. I could not replicate a screen flicker you described. I haven't noticed any issues with flash either.
    05-16-11 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD