Hi, this is my first time posting on here. I purchased the playbook on Thursday from shopblackberry.com. Never purchased from there before. Anyway, I got a confirmation number and that is all. I haven't gotten a shipment email or anything. I've tried and tried to call the number on the website but there isn't an answer. And when I log in to check my order status it doesn't show anything. Please help! Thanks!
    11-26-11 02:19 PM
    Have you tried contacting their Customer Support via email?

ContactUs - RIM US

Also, it's a weekend, so it's reasonable that no one would be their to answer the phone. And Thursday was not that long ago. Maybe just be patient until Monday?
    11-26-11 02:30 PM
    I will email them.

Thank you!
    11-26-11 02:39 PM
    I would not sweat bullets over it; think about it, you ordered on a holiday that happens to be a 4 day weekend for many. The confirmation of your purchase is good; give them time to get themselves in shipping mode. I will bet dimes to dollars that everyone who bought a PB from BB this Thanksgiving weekend will have their PB's in their hot little hands before next weekend.
    11-26-11 02:42 PM
    Ok, thanks!

After I purchased from shopblackberry.com I have been reading that people have been having a lot of problems purchasing from that site. So that's what kinda freaked me out.
    11-26-11 02:50 PM
    Ok, thanks!

After I purchased from shopblackberry.com I have been reading that people have been having a lot of problems purchasing from that site. So that's what kinda freaked me out.
    While you wait for your new playbook to arrive, check out this sticky thread and bookmark it... and welcome to the forums!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/
    dtgrl22 likes this.
    11-26-11 02:56 PM
    I just ordered a 16GB Playbook for $199 on Friday and got an email confirmation.

Will wait for delivery!

Shouldn't be a problem, although I anticipate a lag in time for delivery because of the US Thanksgiving holiday.
    11-26-11 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD