- CrackBerry Newbie
- 7 Posts
Playbook Problem: The only application is the browser!
My little brother (purposely) trying to open my playbook and it has password in it
After that, the playbook restart and the only application in the playbook is the browser
I don't know what to do and I have no backup file restored in my computer.
PLEASE HELP AWESOME PEOPLE HERE! THANKS.
-- Awesome Red (Crackberry Newbie)
- 01-21-2013, 02:51 PM #3
Yes, carry out security wipe to be sure (go to settings, security, and do wipe. Reload latest OS over wifi or connect to desktop manager and update device, hope that helps but you will be starting from scratch unless you had backed it up you can do a restore(through desktop manager)
Frustrating I know.
- By raysivley in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:12 PM
- By cdf3 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2010, 07:28 AM
- By mtva24 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 83Last Post: 09-30-2009, 10:05 PM
- By BaltiShawn in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2009, 07:38 PM
- By mistermans in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2009, 02:20 PM