I was surprised they had a Playbook in stock. Even more shocked when I saw the price. It was the Wal Mart in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Playbook Priced at 9 at Wa lMart in Sault Ste Marie-bl-play.jpg  
    02-01-13 04:48 PM
    I was surprised they had a Playbook in stock. Even more shocked when I saw the price. It was the Wal Mart in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan.
    Wow, they messed that one up. Did you take that picture with your blackberry?? hahaha
    02-01-13 05:06 PM
    No, with my HTC OneX. In a few weeks, I'll be snapping pics with my new Q10.
    02-01-13 05:17 PM
    Lol everyday low price

Hey by the way i am from sault ste marie, ontario
    02-01-13 05:29 PM
    even more surprising is it's not the LTE version & it's only a 16 gigger,,, go to Amazon for a waaay better deal...
    02-01-13 06:44 PM
    Did ya ask them when the last time they actually upgraded their stock price tags ? Probably an electronics dept. that is behind.

btw, while backhome for the holidays the local Wal' had a demo unit (no selling stock though) that still worked so whenever I was in the store I would wander over ot electronics, and lite up some things like bing maps and zoom in on the aerial of the city, lite up cbc music, lite crackberry.com usually leaving it on some newbie tips thread, and left them running. Also chkd the videos and fd like most demos that the demo HDvid had been deleted ... buuuut in this particular Wal', they were runnning the BB PB HD demo video on ALL of their demo TV screens on the wall (15-20 units playing the demo vid in a constant loop with sound .... and went to the "BlackBerry Playbook" cred' . Which made up for the loss of the demo on the actual unit x20
    02-01-13 07:03 PM
    Did ya ask them when the last time they actually upgraded their stock price tags ? Probably an electronics dept. that is behind.

btw, while backhome for the holidays the local Wal' had a demo unit that still worked so whenever I was in the store I would wander over and lite up somethings like bing maps and zoom in on the aerial of the city, lite up cbc music, chk the videos and fd like most demos that the demo vid had been deleted ... buuuut in this particular they were runnning the BB PB demo video on ALL of their TV monitors on the wall (at least 15 units playing the demo vid in a constant loop wiht sound) .... and it ended with the "BlackBerry Playbook" cred' . Which made up for the loss of the demo on the actual unit x15
    next time you run across one, go for the old guerilla remote hijack...
    02-01-13 07:06 PM
    Too bad you can't price match and then get the 10% of the difference tacked on...$499-129=370 and then 10% of that is $37. So $129-37=92 - SCORE!
    02-01-13 11:28 PM
    Too bad you can't price match and then get the 10% of the difference tacked on...$499-129=370 and then 10% of that is $37. So $129-37=92 - SCORE!
    I think you can. At least Walmart in Canada would. Grab any flyer with a Playbook ad and go in.
    02-01-13 11:32 PM
    I think you can. At least Walmart in Canada would. Grab any flyer with a Playbook ad and go in.
    I think the only problem with that is finding anyone else with stock. From what I've seen, no one has them, except this overpriced WalMart.
    FSeverino and Lendo like this.
    02-01-13 11:40 PM
    I think the only problem with that is finding anyone else with stock. From what I've seen, no one has them, except this overpriced WalMart.
    Ahh... that makes sense.
    02-01-13 11:46 PM
    " .....ne, go for the old guerilla remote hijack... "

Do not know what that involves but I was thinking of taking down the pin # and giving the unit a call ..... now what would ya do if a demo unit started to ring. As the caller after the usual salutations start a subtle sales pitch on the BB PB .... lol

nite
    02-02-13 12:26 AM
    lol, that's classic... they even put "Low Price" tag, as if it is the deal of the day... hey, it must be the deal of the day...
    02-02-13 12:48 AM
    " .....ne, go for the old guerilla remote hijack... "

Do not know what that involves but I was thinking of taking down the pin # and giving the unit a call ..... now what would ya do if a demo unit started to ring. As the caller after the usual salutations start a subtle sales pitch on the BB PB .... lol

nite
    you wouldn't be able to call this unit,,, it's not an LTE/4G version & even then i don't think they have phone capabilities...
    02-02-13 01:00 AM
    Maybe that price is for a case of 12?
    02-02-13 06:59 AM
    you wouldn't be able to call this unit,,, it's not an LTE/4G version & even then i don't think they have phone capabilities...

oooops, meant to imply to ping it (call) with Video Chat !
    02-02-13 05:36 PM
    Wallyfart are having a laugh.

I'm sure many clueless idiots will pick one up thinking they got a bargain
    02-02-13 07:30 PM