Im now on my 3rd wall charger, is anyone else have this issue? im not traveling with them or attaching to surge protectors or even using them with my phone, they work for about 2 months and then fail to produce the necessary charge for the playbook. I was thinking i might just try the magnetic version, though the price tag is quite high for a wall charger.
    10-10-11 11:03 PM
    Haven't had any issues with mine and I've had my PB since launch date...
    10-10-11 11:12 PM
    no issues with mine either and it is plugged into a surge protector... didn't know that was a bad thing. Had mine since launch day too.
    10-10-11 11:20 PM
    The magnetic charger also has its issues. There are manufacturing differences that appear to cause one of its 3 springloaded pins to be lower then its two mates. In some cases, unless carefully seated, the BatteryIcon will show the Lightning Bolt but the pb does not charge. Similar issues have been reported with the Dock which uses a similar attachment system with 3 springpins.

But prior to getting the rapid charger, I did not have any issues with the normal one that shipped with the pb. Could you have a current/electrical issue with a socket you are using?
    10-11-11 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD