I am confused in choosing the right tablet for me, finally i have two options playbook and the asus transformer
    i like the transformer very much BUT
    the thing that i like about playbook is that when i look after the release of the playbook RIM has done many things trying to improve the platform everyday there is something new about the playbook, they are really serious about it
    is it just my imagination? how far the playbook can go ?can QNX be the best tablet OS?
    and how powerful is the processor of the playbook compared to the other android devices
    thanks in advance
    05-05-11 01:30 AM
    It all comes down to personal preference M_Ekram.

Whatever tablet or device works for you best, is the one you should get. Only you know what your needs are/will be.

Cheers,
    05-05-11 02:09 AM
    I am confused in choosing the right tablet for me, finally i have two options playbook and the asus transformer
    the thing that i like about playbook is that when i look after the release of the playbook RIM has done many things trying to improve the platform everyday there is something new about the playbook, they are really serious about it
    is it just my imagination? how far the playbook can go ?can QNX be the best tablet OS?
    and how powerful is the processor of the playbook compared to the other android devices
    thanks in advance
    Actually I was in the same boat as you are. Originally I was planning to get either a Playbook or an Asus Transformer. Then my cousin offered me a Playbook. What I like about Playbook is:
    1. The small form factor.
    2. The BB Bridge: to be browsing the internet with no extra cost.
    3. The ability to run Android application.

I think the spec is pretty much the same compared to some other tablets out there.
    05-05-11 02:44 AM
    thanks in advance
    You have to ask yourself what does the Transformer do for you that the PlayBook doesn't and then weigh the difference no one here can make that determination for you.

What you might want to do however, is look at various posts in various threads and see the users experiences and the features of the PB.
    05-05-11 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD