Had hands on experience Sunday afternoon at local Best Buy in Richmond Hill....surprised that no one else was there other than RIM rep. I know now that Piers Morgan, who replaced Larry King on CNN, was absolutely right when he said about PlayBook back in January..."Most exquisite thing I have caressed since Naomi Campbell at my CNN launch party." For those of you who missed original story see link below...

America's Got Tablet
    04-18-11 10:35 AM
    Had hands on experience Sunday afternoon at local Best Buy in Richmond Hill....surprised that no one else was there other than RIM rep. I know now that Piers Morgan, who replaced Larry King on CNN, was absolutely right when he said about PlayBook back in January..."Most exquisite thing I have caressed since Naomi Campbell at my CNN launch party." For those of you who missed original story see link below...

America's Got Tablet
    hahahaha "Amerca's Got Tablet" that's an awesome article title
    04-18-11 10:37 AM
    that's not a good comparison--Campbell is a B.
    04-18-11 10:38 AM
    that's not a good comparison--Campbell is a B.
    lol True, Campbell's character certainly does rhyme with "rich". Accepting blood-diamonds from African dictators for 'companionship' and what have you...

But then Piers is nothing but a discredited gutter-journo fired for printing lies and fell into TV work inspite of his failings. So for him, name-dropping Campbell is a big step up! From the gutter to the boudoir...
    04-18-11 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD