Recently my PB was starting to become hecka sluggish, slow to load webpages, apps would crash, so I reloaded. But it's even worse. The on screen keyboard in particular. Websites so slow to load and it just doesn't feel like it did 2 - 3 months ago. Has it actually always been this way but I only just noticed for some reason?
    03-06-14 05:57 PM
    I dunno. You did a security wipe? Give it a day or two and it will all work again. It may take a while longer if you restored a backup. As long as your PB is physically functioning then it should be just like new. If there are hardware issues, let's say memory or something, then it may never go away and it may be time to look into a nice Nexus 7 or something. Try an iPad maybe. Or if you're daring, get another PB. Lol. Give it some time after a wipe and see if it comes back to ya. Good luck.
    03-06-14 06:37 PM
    Recently my PB was starting to become hecka sluggish, slow to load webpages, apps would crash, so I reloaded. But it's even worse. The on screen keyboard in particular. Websites so slow to load and it just doesn't feel like it did 2 - 3 months ago. Has it actually always been this way but I only just noticed for some reason?
    What do you meant you reloaded? Security wipe?
    Also, how much free memory do you have? I found that If I drop below 2 GB, it becomes a dog with 3 legs.
    03-06-14 07:14 PM
    That sucks to hear. My PlayBook started to act like that a few months before it suddenly died

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 08:27 PM
    do a security wipe then update the software. see if that helps.
    nealjane1 likes this.
    03-06-14 09:06 PM
    Security wipe will help a lot!! Did mine last week and it's now great. Just try not to Sideload too much stuff.....ive kept mine to a min and it's def better.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 02:26 AM
    Just don't restore all your stuff after otherwise you'll be back to square one....reinstall apps through BlackBerry App storr.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 02:27 AM