- 02-21-2013, 11:29 AM #201
- 02-21-2013, 11:38 AM #202
- CrackBerry Addict
02-21-2013, 11:51 AM #204
- 561 Posts
The change log ( BlackBerry PlayBook OS Updates - PlayBook Software Support - US )
indicates that 'Audio Boost update to comply with European Standard 'EN 60950-1/A12' '
It is possible that some legislation in your country/region is more restrictive that the EU directive, and the audio level is even more limited ?
For what I was able to find quickly, That EU directive do not limit the level, but just mandate a warning ...
FYI, I just changed my County/Region to UK in Settings/Language ( instead of US ) .. and the Audio Boost button is ... gone
- 02-21-2013, 12:41 PM #205
- 02-21-2013, 12:45 PM #206
- 02-21-2013, 01:25 PM #208
- 02-21-2013, 01:39 PM #210
- 02-21-2013, 01:58 PM #212
- 02-21-2013, 02:14 PM #214
I've come for my boy.
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
Book them Danno.
Life is like a box of chocolates.
Look at me ma I'm on top of the world.
Sunny side up.
Go on then admit your impressed! Wait until I get some more practice.
P's is Chicago near Texas?
- 02-21-2013, 02:31 PM #216
- 02-21-2013, 02:54 PM #218
- 02-21-2013, 03:26 PM #221
- By mufc_Nick.C_mufc in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 23Last Post: 03-10-2013, 07:18 AM
- By pey in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:56 PM
- By Garz in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 640Last Post: 02-24-2010, 01:43 PM
- By ausch in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 153Last Post: 08-09-2009, 03:32 AM
- By doomed in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 64Last Post: 03-12-2009, 02:24 PM