- CrackBerry Addict
- 857 Posts
Playbook OS 184.108.40.2062 could be here in this week.
This is not a inside BlackBerry tip. 220.127.116.118 released day after registration info released and today registration info (PTCRB - dated DEC 3) for 18.104.22.1682 released. So this is just an inspiration...
"OS version 22.214.171.1242 Radio version: 126.96.36.1993"Thanked by 11:
+ Show/Hide list of the thanked
- CrackBerry Genius
12-10-2012, 06:52 PM #7
- 2,002 Posts
But I digress! I'd love to see some browser enhancements, a bridge update and....wait for it....BBM Voice for the Playbook!BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it.
- 12-10-2012, 06:59 PM #8
- 12-10-2012, 08:06 PM #9
- 12-10-2012, 09:00 PM #11
- 12-10-2012, 09:07 PM #12There are trolls in BlackBerry clothing among us. Report and never reply to obvious troll posts, they will die without responses from you.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-10-2012, 10:13 PM #13
- 449 Posts
I have been having bridge issues once a video ends. Might be some small fix. I'll take anything I can get. I am sure it isn't any big, difficult or impossible change such as being able to sync to Outlook USB. That would be too complex, too daring, too futuristic, right?
- 12-11-2012, 01:12 AM #18
Maybe bbm will finally come now that it's officially synced to bbid. They have been testing bbm on the PlayBook internally for quite awhile now.I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- 12-11-2012, 01:15 AM #19There are trolls in BlackBerry clothing among us. Report and never reply to obvious troll posts, they will die without responses from you.
- CrackBerry Master
12-11-2012, 05:05 AM #22
- 1,099 Posts
The reason for the checker boarding is that sites are badly built, the Playbook browser is perfectly fine, sites like Crackberry need to be built better.
They could start by combining the amount of css files in to 1 file, minifying the css, reducing the amount of http requests again, for JS, really no need for so many.
There's no need for over 20 requests before content is even parsed by the browser!
Sites like this remind me of Blackberry's current OS, just messy, and when something new is added its a quick and dirty little "fix", the way the "blackberry count down timer" has been implemented in the source code is a prime example.
- 12-11-2012, 07:32 AM #23MyHomeSpace.ca and MyCondoSpace.ca
- 12-11-2012, 07:37 AM #25MyHomeSpace.ca and MyCondoSpace.ca
- By srivats_ in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2012, 12:31 PM
- By sf49ers in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:55 PM
- By cristhiantapia in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630 ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2010, 01:06 PM
- By mininash13 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 14Last Post: 12-22-2009, 05:42 AM
- By Evil Sports in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 18Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:47 PM