The wifey just gave me a early b-day present!!! Gave me a Best Buy giftcard and told me she has ordered the playbook!!! Let's go!!!:d
    04-01-11 12:23 PM
    Yea half of mine was paid for by the little lady, plus my parents even gave me 100! My birthday happened to be on 2/10, of course I was NOT expecting to be waiting THIS long.
    04-01-11 02:30 PM
    Yea half of mine was paid for by the little lady, plus my parents even gave me 100! My birthday happened to be on 2/10, of course I was NOT expecting to be waiting THIS long.
    hahahaha even RIM wasn't expecting to be waiting this long
    04-01-11 03:01 PM
    Ironic, my PB is a b-day gift from my wife as well. (3/28).....Now if only April 19 would hurry up and arrive!!
    04-01-11 03:03 PM
    LOL!!! It will be a great bday gift!! my bday is 4/26.... so hopefully it will release on 4/19!!!
    04-01-11 08:41 PM
    4/19 is my B-day

I think I know what the wife is getting me
    04-01-11 08:43 PM
    haha lucky guys, my gf hates when i "waste" $$ on these devices
    04-02-11 12:17 AM
    haha lucky guys, my gf hates when i "waste" $$ on these devices
    HAhaha same here! But for me she has a point i actually don't have the money D:
    04-02-11 12:23 AM
    My girlfriend hates when I want toys but eventually wants me to get it so I STFU about it. Needless to say she can't wait until my PlayBook arrives
    Last edited by bighap; 04-02-11 at 12:36 AM.
    04-02-11 12:34 AM
    The wifey just gave me a early b-day present!!! Gave me a Best Buy giftcard and told me she has ordered the playbook!!! Let's go!!!:d
    Ironic, my PB is a b-day gift from my wife as well. (3/28).....Now if only April 19 would hurry up and arrive!!
    man!... i should get married. is april 19th fixed? lol
    04-02-11 12:58 AM
    This is so funny, my b-day was back in January and my wife said I could get mine as a present if I wanted! I have been waiting a while now for my gift! Sounds like we're all in the same boat. So funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 01:20 AM
    she just loves you agough05...........or maybe playbook :|
    04-02-11 01:22 AM
    Similar situation here only reversed....I'm the tech geek in our house and my hubby couldn't care less, he just wants the internet to work when he opens the laptop...lol He knows nothing about this stuff, could not even send an email to save his own life, but he wants me to have what I want so I'm buying a PlayBook in part with some Christmas cash from my boss and from my tax refund. What he doesn't know is that I am also going to have to upgrade my Curve in order to fully utilize my new PB. Looking to get the new Bold touch when it finally gets here.
    04-02-11 06:56 AM
    I say the PB is a great BDay gift!!! I've been talkin her ears off about it so, I think she's gettin it partly because she loves me but, MOSTLY TO SHUT ME UP!!!! LOL!!!

Question....I've checked my calendar, and I get off the morning of the 19 and I've already planned my day, which is Go get PB and come back home and take it for a test run!! Here's the qustion...Does that officially make me a "CRACKBERRY"? ROTFLMBO!!!

04-03-11 12:25 AM
    Birthday gift from December. Been waiting too long.
    04-03-11 01:18 AM
    Similar situation here only reversed....I'm the tech geek in our house and my hubby couldn't care less, he just wants the internet to work when he opens the laptop...lol He knows nothing about this stuff, could not even send an email to save his own life, but he wants me to have what I want so I'm buying a PlayBook in part with some Christmas cash from my boss and from my tax refund. What he doesn't know is that I am also going to have to upgrade my Curve in order to fully utilize my new PB. Looking to get the new Bold touch when it finally gets here.
    hahah sneaky
    04-03-11 09:32 AM
    Let's go!!!
    04-04-11 07:31 PM
    Mine wasn't a birthday present... it was my valentines day present. She got a Xoom WiFi and I get my PlayBook (64GB).

My wife rocks.
    04-04-11 09:07 PM
    I'm counting on the Easter Bunny to lay some golden eggs.

04-04-11 09:17 PM
    Damnit, I have never been this hyped for a pre launch for anything. Soon (very soon) if not already, we will know everything we possibly can about the pb until 4/19 and majority threads and post will be just like this one I'm typing now-- and that's ok!! how else can we keep our sanity! Its exciting and nerdy as **** but its going to be an epic leap and treat for us blackberry fans!!

04-04-11 10:28 PM
    Damnit, I have never been this hyped for a pre launch for anything. Soon (very soon) if not already, we will know everything we possibly can about the pb until 4/19 and majority threads and post will be just like this one I'm typing now-- and that's ok!! how else can we keep our sanity! Its exciting and nerdy as **** but its going to be an epic leap and treat for us blackberry fans!!

hopefully we get an un boxing video soon.. something to keep us entertained
    04-04-11 11:01 PM
    we're birthday buddies!!
    04-04-11 11:40 PM
    Mine wasn't a birthday present... it was my valentines day present. She got a Xoom WiFi and I get my PlayBook (64GB).

My wife rocks.
    She got the xoom?? and u get the pb?? i say u win dude!!!
    04-05-11 09:00 PM
    damnit, i have never been this hyped for a pre launch for anything. Soon (very soon) if not already, we will know everything we possibly can about the pb until 4/19 and majority threads and post will be just like this one i'm typing now-- and that's ok!! :d how else can we keep our sanity! Its exciting and nerdy as **** but its going to be an epic leap and treat for us blackberry fans!!

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol!!! Thas funny!!! I almost feel like i can operate the thing already!!!
    04-05-11 09:03 PM
    we're birthday buddies!!
    happy birthday!!!!
    04-05-11 09:04 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD